PDA

View Full Version : Hot springs

desertrat222
06-13-2006, 07:13 PM
Anyone out there up for a Fith water hot spring trip tomorrow 6/14? My wife and i are going to head up in the A.M. :nod:

rockgremlin
06-13-2006, 07:23 PM
A mid-week rendevous at the hot springs huh? Don't you and/or your wife work?

Bathing suits or sans? :bootyshake:

desertrat222
06-13-2006, 07:26 PM
:2thumbs: on the avatar, we do but 2 or 3 times per summer we try and get away during the week and go snorkeling or soaking when all the freaks and geeks aren't there :haha:

Iceaxe
06-13-2006, 07:41 PM
when all the freaks and geeks aren't there

OH.... so I see you have already meet rockgremlin :roflol:

Sombeech
06-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Sorry, we'll be headed up to Lava Hot Springs this weekend. That's all the hot springs I'll be able to take for one week.

BTW, the river is running so high, that they aren't renting any tubes, for liability reasons. That's why I'm bringing my own. :cool2: Should make for a great river run.

desertrat222
06-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Sorry, we'll be headed up to Lava Hot Springs this weekend. That's all the hot springs I'll be able to take for one week.

BTW, the river is running so high, that they aren't renting any tubes, for liability reasons. That's why I'm bringing my own. :cool2: Should make for a great river run.

Lava :sad: commercial means u get in trouble for not wearing you swimsuit :lol8:

Sombeech
06-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Lava :sad: commercial means u get in trouble for not wearing you swimsuit :lol8:

Actually, the chicks get in trouble when I don't wear my swimsuit. :cool2:

rockgremlin
06-14-2006, 07:23 AM

Damn! Can't make it! Why dontcha attach some pics from your trip? :2thumbs:

accadacca
06-14-2006, 08:16 AM
when all the freaks and geeks aren't there
That is the best time to go.... :eek2: :haha:

As if..... :roflol:

Iceaxe
06-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Actually, the chicks get in trouble when I don't wear my swimsuit.

:roflol:

Hey Sombeech..... what color is the sky in your world? :lol8:

savanna3313
06-14-2006, 09:30 AM

Why would someone get in trouble for laughing, Mr. Moderator? :ne_nau:

:bootyshake: :lol8: (just a friendly jab, ok?) :five:

rockgremlin
06-14-2006, 09:43 AM
You two are so cute. One tries to sneak in a picture or comment, the other moderates. You guys are the ying and yang of this place. :haha:

Sombeech
06-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Am I the ying, or the yang?

savanna3313
06-14-2006, 01:40 PM
Am I the ying, or the yang?

YING AND YANG

The concept to Ying and Yang is central to Chinese cosmology. Yin and Yang are symbolized by the sun and moon.

There are two opposing forces active in the universe. Yin exists in Yang and Yang exists in Yin. This is the the changing combination of negative and positive, dark and light, cold and hot which keeps the world spinning and creates Chi - the giving life force.

YIN : Female : Earth, moonlight, darkness, quiet, decreasing, absorbing, receptive, winter, soft. Direction - North, Quality - Shady, Numbers - Even.

YANG : Heaven, sunlight, day, heat, motion, masculine, active, summer. Direction - South, Quality - Sunny, Numbers - uneven.

I'm guessing your Yang. :haha:

accadacca
06-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I'm guessing your Yang. :haha:
Don't be so sure... :bootyshake: :ne_nau: :haha: