PDA

View Full Version : Sombeech rules!

Becky
06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Sombeech helped me sign up, so now I can be official! (Thanks Sombeech-you rule!)

Favorite place in Utah? How can you pick just one! I love to travel/vacation/camp/etc., etc., etc. My father has taken me all over the Western US to experience what different states have to offer for recreation. Although there are many beautiful places, Utah will always be my favorite! I don't think I can pick just one favorite place in Utah, but if I had to I think it would be White Pine Lake. It is very relaxing and not to mention absolutely gorgeous. It is a very easy hike to a secluded area, which makes it perfect for backpacking.

What I like to do? Just about everything/anything! Although I'm not a rock climber and you could never get me to jump out of an airplane!

Hello to everyone!

accadacca
06-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Hello, hello and welcome. You are lucky #500. The 500th member to register on this site. We sure hope you'll stick around. :cool2:

rockgremlin
06-07-2006, 02:06 PM
White Pine Lake is gorgeamous......but the fishing SUCKS!

Right Acca? :haha:

Becky
06-07-2006, 02:07 PM
Actually, I'm #501! I'll be around as long as Sombeech helps me figure out how to get around the site, I'm pretty computer illiterate!

Sombeech
06-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Actually, I'm #501! I'll be around as long as Sombeech helps me figure out how to get around the site, I'm pretty computer illiterate!

We found out that #500 was a spammer, and we deleted him, so you are the big 500!!!!

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you'll get the hang of things pretty quick.

And yes, I do rule. :rockon: :afro:

accadacca
06-07-2006, 02:14 PM
White Pine Lake is gorgeamous......but the fishing SUCKS!

Right Acca? :haha:
Uhhhh.....yeah if she is talking about Logan canyon? Which one Becky? There is one in LCC in SLC too. I am guessing north since you know Sombeech.

accadacca
06-07-2006, 02:15 PM
We found out that #500 was a spammer, and we deleted him, so you are the big 500!!!!

Yup, you are the REAL 500!!! :nod: :2thumbs:

RugerShooter
06-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Welcome Becky, another GIRL :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
06-07-2006, 09:08 PM
Sombeech-you rule!

:roflol:

How much did that cost ya Sombeech :lol8:

Sombeech
06-08-2006, 08:01 AM
Sombeech-you rule!

:roflol:

How much did that cost ya Sombeech :lol8:

Just the "registration" fee.

DirkHammergate
06-08-2006, 08:09 AM

Let me be the first to say "Well done and you've got yourself the most best-test site on the whole wide Internet"....

Sombeech
06-08-2006, 08:11 AM
you've got yourself the most best-test site on the whole wide Internet....

And you failed the test. :lol8: