PDA

View Full Version : LOST

TreeHugger
05-25-2006, 06:24 AM
Any Lost watchers out there? I'm totally addicted yet totally frustrated with the show!! There are more unanswered questions now then before!!

Any theories: Who ARE those people? And what are they up to? What WAS that white sky and strange noise thing? What happened when Desmond turned the key?

questions questions - and a whole summer to wait for answers!! :-)

DirkHammergate
05-25-2006, 06:25 AM
Any Lost watchers out there? I'm totally addicted yet totally frustrated with the show!! There are more unanswered questions now then before!!

Any theories: Who ARE those people? And what are they up to? What WAS that white sky and strange noise thing? What happened when Desmond turned the key?

questions questions - and a whole summer to wait for answers!! :-)

Who f**ks Kate?

DirkHammergate
05-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Who f**ks Kate?

Jeez, I thought there was a profanity filter here?

tatwood
05-25-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm a huge Lost fan :2thumbs: I liked Hammegates suggestion on the other thread of getting the boxed set and watching it altogether though. That

savanna3313
05-25-2006, 07:45 AM
I don't catch a lot of prime time TV since I'm usually out with clients around that time period of the evening. But I do catch the late stuff - the more risque stuff. :naughty: I am waiting for the season premiere of "Rescue Me" next week. btw....anyone know when Nip/Tuck is coming back ?? :popcorn:

Ok....guilty pleasures, plus I just like bad boys :twisted: (Tommy from Rescue Me and Christian from Nip/Tuck) :haha:

Sombeech
05-25-2006, 09:34 AM

We tried to filter "Hammergate", but the system got all tied up. We need more RAM.

DirkHammergate
05-25-2006, 06:13 PM

We tried to filter "Hammergate", but the system got all tied up. We need more RAM.

Here comes the filth..... what is the saying "give Dirk an Inch he'll take another 10 plus inches" Yes, that's the one...

DirkHammergate
05-25-2006, 06:14 PM
Who f**ks Kate?

OK, who f****d Kate?

http://uutah.com/forum/files/moderated.gif