PDA

View Full Version : Any northern Utah fatties wanna ride this weekend?

mtnbiker62
05-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Hey all! Anybody interested in getting a slow, fat ride in over the holiday weekend. I'm available pretty much anytime from Thursday evening through Monday evening, and I'd love to get some rides in. I could guide up in the Logan area, or can travel anywhere SLC and regions north. Let's bust some blubber this weekend! :haha:

live2ride
05-23-2006, 01:52 PM
I have been dying to ride up in Logan, others on the forum have said that it is all dry and ready to ride. I like to climb but I am down for anything!!

cachehiker
05-23-2006, 08:39 PM
I will be stuck in town doing some long overdue yard work among other things. I'll also be getting out for a ride of some sort irregardless of whether or not I have company. I don't qualify as a fattie but I promise to leave Sophie the 22 lb. Zaskar bullet bike at home and bring good old sturdy Gertrude the bombproof Backwoods instead.

I've been wanting to go exploring. Do you know how to get to Providence Cave from Cowley Canyon or Herd Hollow? How about the road that heads down to Fish Haven from the Swan Flat Loop? I'm bored with what I've been riding and am therefore cool with anything new.

accadacca
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
How about the road that heads down to Fish Haven from the Swan Flat Loop?.
I ride this trail all the time on my motorcycle. It is really easy to follow and has some technical stuff. Especially on a 300 pound KTM. :eek2: