PDA

View Full Version : Scary Encounter in the Desert

James_B_Wads2000
05-23-2006, 08:55 AM
I was in San Rafael over the weekend hiking around. I wandered up a newly discovered canyon to a large pool. I sat by the pool to rest and noticed a little dead mouse floating by. As I sat there contemplating life and death something else began to emerged from the water. I rushed to get the camera

derstuka
05-23-2006, 08:59 AM
[quote=James_B_Wads2000]I was in San Rafael over the weekend hiking around. I wandered up a newly discovered canyon to a large pool. I sat by the pool to rest and noticed a little dead mouse floating by. As I sat there contemplating life and death something else began to emerged from the water. I rushed to get the camera

accadacca
05-23-2006, 10:44 AM
Is that Gandalf??? :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

http://members.aol.com/jillconway/gandalfwp3.jpg

jumar
05-23-2006, 10:52 AM
:dropmouth:

James_B_Wads2000
05-23-2006, 12:24 PM
Damn! :eek2: You must have been scared out of your wits! Did the creature speak?

Surprisingly enough some one has taught the creature English. He walked out of the water sinking of poo and dead mouse. With a shit-eating grin on his face, extended his hand and said,

Iceaxe
05-23-2006, 02:38 PM
You should have known something was up when the sky turned black, the temperature dropped 20 degrees, lightening flashed, and all the cuddly little desert animals began running down canyon.

:gloom:

:lol8:

Sombeech
05-23-2006, 03:04 PM
I think it's a hoax. I've seen better costumes from Walt Disney. People have been spotting this "Shane Burrows" in different places, but have little proof of their experience.

You'd think with all of the technology we have today, somebody would get some real footage of this creature by now, instead of all this hearsay.

Was he alone?

http://uutah.com/forum/files/sasquatch_of_the_desert__small_.jpg

Sombeech
05-23-2006, 11:24 PM
Wha? no takers on this? :haha: By the way Ice, were you alone?

derstuka
05-24-2006, 05:45 AM
I think it's a hoax. I've seen better costumes from Walt Disney. People have been spotting this "Shane Burrows" in different places, but have little proof of their experience.

I'd buy that for a dollar!!! I think this creature is just a myth. Just a figment of someone's overactive imagination. Until it is captured, I will not be sucked into this legendary myth.

jumar
05-24-2006, 07:12 AM
You'd think with all of the technology we have today, somebody would get some real footage of this creature by now, instead of all this hearsay.

I believe it when I see a stuffed one :haha:

James_B_Wads2000
05-24-2006, 07:21 AM

Was he alone?

No hoax, I seen him with my own eyes. He was leading a group of canyoneers down Zero-G last Sunday. See my other post:

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2573

James

Sombeech
05-24-2006, 07:50 AM
No hoax, I seen him with my own eyes.

He goes by so many names
Shane
Iceaxe
Gandalf

Do you think that they are actually 3 different beings, rather than just the one?

Angel
05-24-2006, 08:12 AM
He goes by so many names

Don't forget Darth Vader

:popcorn:

snatch
05-29-2006, 06:24 PM
that gandolf the grey sure is an illusive magical being. you'll find him in the dangdest places.

Sombeech
05-29-2006, 07:14 PM
that gandolf the grey sure is an illusive magical being. you'll find him in the dangdest places.
:lol8: Welcome to the forum, snatch!