PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Gemini Bridges - September 2004

Cirrus2000
05-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Sunday, September 26, 2004 was a beautiful sunny day. It was our second day in Moab (ever!), and my friend Tony and I decided to head to the Gemini Bridges. We pulled into the parking lot around 9:30 AM, and there were only a couple of other vehicles there.

It was a long slog up the road, taking us into the hills, but once we turned the corner the scenery became quite spectacular. Three or four Jeeps passed us as the road leveled out, but other than that we didn

Ross
05-15-2006, 05:44 PM
looks like good times.

live2ride
05-15-2006, 06:28 PM
I have never ridden gemini bridges, I ought to try it out and just enjoy the scenery, sounds like a good trail for a second ride of the day. Hit it with the lights on going back.

Sombeech
05-15-2006, 07:33 PM
I've only driven up this road. I'll have to bike it sometime.

Thanks for the pics again. I added this report to the Trip Report Index. Keep those Moab trails coming! :cool2:

mroy
05-15-2006, 09:46 PM
I haven't ridden Gemini Bridges in 8 years. I must've ridden it at least 10 times the summer I lived down there. I heard they graded much of the road the trail's comprised of, taking out a lot of the ledges you could jump off of. If that's true, that's too bad. Still though, it's a great, fast, fun ride that's doable even in the middle of summer for the heat sensitive (if you have a shuttle).