PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Bryce Canyon (road trip including Zion)

Sombeech
05-14-2006, 11:04 PM
First of all, James, feel free to move this if you don't think it belongs in the Hiking section. There wasn't that much hiking done, as this was mainly a road trip with my pregnant wife. I still did a little hiking though. :nod:

Many of the pics below were taken very close to the pavement. Amazingly, this was my first trip to Bryce Canyon Nat'l Park, so I went a little crazy with the pictures. (but we seem to like a lot of pictures here)

This was done over Mothers Day weekend. Also, you'll see some pics of Zion mixed in here. We decided to grab the National Park Pass for $50. I'm sure I'll use this in Arches, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, plus the two we just did this weekend.

Here are the pics.

tatwood
05-15-2006, 06:36 AM
Great shots :2thumbs: I love Bryce Canyon. Very beautiful place. Thanks for the pics.

accadacca
05-15-2006, 10:27 AM
Nice Shots!

Look familiar?
http://uutah.com/forum/files/bryce__16___small_.jpg

After the Sammy Hagar look? :lol8:
http://www.roughedge.com/photogallery/2004/images/tahowabo16.JPG

Cirrus2000
05-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Great shots, Mr. In The Family Way guy! Bryce Canyon is the subject of some of my favourite jigsaw puzzles. I hope to get there in September... Otherwise next spring. (My new resolution: Utah twice a year!)

Sombeech
05-15-2006, 10:32 PM
...In The Family Way guy!

luv that show... :haha:

[jersey accent]"Don't worry Lois, I've got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about"[/jersey accent]

James_B_Wads2000
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
...In The Family Way guy!

luv that show... :haha:

[jersey accent]"Don't worry Lois, I've got an idea. An idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about"[/jersey accent]

The Family Guy is from Rhode Island not Jersey. Get it right! :haha:

James

Sombeech
05-16-2006, 08:48 AM
The Family Guy is from Rhode Island not Jersey. Get it right! :haha:

James

That's right. Quahog? But is there such thing as a Rhode Island accent?

BTW, I've got a toy Peter Griffin on my desk, who says certain lines when I push the button. :2thumbs: