PDA

View Full Version : This place dies....

Reedus
05-14-2006, 09:44 AM
Wow, It seems like this place dies every time therre is a Canyoneering festival. Kinda bummed that I am not down there.

rockgremlin
05-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Ahhhh, you're not missing anything. Just ask Benny. :lol8:

I think its a weekend thing. This place dies on the weekends, but during the week, if I don't check here until the end of the day, there's at least 20 - 30 new posts.

Iceaxe
05-14-2006, 03:43 PM
I think its a weekend thing.

Yeah.... I've noticed it is more a weekend thing.... about 3 pm Friday it starts to get loney around here.... but the good part is lots of good stories start pouring in Monday morning :2thumbs:

cachehiker
05-15-2006, 10:58 AM
I'll bet a lot of us have dial-up access at home and rarely bother to get on the internet to do anything more than check email or maybe place a bid on ebay. For me, monitoring and posting on the forums is mostly a luxury reserved for the high speed connection at work.

James_B_Wads2000
05-15-2006, 11:36 AM
I'll bet a lot of us have dial-up access at home and rarely bother to get on the internet to do anything more than check email or maybe place a bid on ebay. For me, monitoring and posting on the forums is mostly a luxury reserved for the high speed connection at work.

Same here, but I am forced to post pics and TR's from home, it can be a test in patience. :sleeping: :compthrow:

James

DirkHammergate
05-16-2006, 07:40 AM
Wow, It seems like this place dies every time therre is a Canyoneering festival. Kinda bummed that I am not down there.

Its cause I haven't been around to give this place life....

accadacca
05-16-2006, 07:45 AM
Well of course..... :lol8: :popcorn:

Angel
05-16-2006, 08:22 AM

Bring it on big boy! I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm all outta bubblegum.

:lol8:

DirkHammergate
05-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Bring it on big boy! I'm here to kick ass and chew bubblegum... And I'm all outta bubblegum.

:lol8:

What's your favorite bubblegum? That is a steamy topic around here....