PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have the Maple Canyon guidebook?

Ryebrye
05-12-2006, 08:13 PM
The Maple Canyon guidebook has been out of print for a few years now... rumor has it they will be printing another one... but who knows when that will finally get out...

I have some routes described in Falcon's Rock Climbing Utah book - and I have the Dr. Topo routes - but if anyone has the real guidebook I would be very interested in getting a few pages photocopied from it...

Or if anyone has any PDFs of other topos - that'd be great too...

Darren Knezek
08-20-2012, 06:04 PM
You can get the new Maple Canyon Guidebook at: http://www.mapleguidebook.com/

Brian in SLC
08-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Shout out to D to the K!

Hey, home skillet, I needs another signed copy...(for a fellow guidebook collector).

Cheers!

Darren Knezek
08-22-2012, 03:32 AM
Anything for my friend Brian! How many guidebooks do you have now? And does your friend have more than you? :haha:

I just got a signed copy of the new edition of Riverside Quarry from Louis. Sweeeettt!!!

Brian in SLC
08-22-2012, 07:39 AM
DK, I can't compete with Nate or the Steelmonkey. The monkey o' steel even has a guidebook for his guidebooks! He's the Phoenix Rock II author.

I think I got the 2nd edition from LA of the Riverside gig (signed of course...ha ha). Not that there's anything in my grade range there...

Yeah, if you and Christian could sign me another copy, I'd figure out a way to get down there and git it. Or, we could actually climb somewhere...(coolin' off, baby!).