PDA

View Full Version :

derstuka
05-05-2006, 06:17 AM

Mtnbiker
05-05-2006, 06:35 AM
:cheers: :friday:

Can't wait for Corona-thirty! (half past beer o'clock on cinco de mayo)

ps, Derstuka, been back to MI lately? I'll be there for 4 days next week and gonna get a little MI singletrack under the tires :rockon:

derstuka
05-05-2006, 07:07 AM
ps, Derstuka, been back to MI lately? I'll be there for 4 days next week and gonna get a little MI singletrack under the tires :rockon:

Not since last Christmas I have not. You ever hit that single-track over by Harbor Springs? Not sure how good of condition that it is in these days, but, I heard it used to be pretty sweet. Lots of nice hills and such over there. I think that most of Black Mountain is just too sandy, but, it could be better if designed for it. Also, ever done any riding up near Marquette in da UP eh? A little freeriding dealio going on up there. Crankworks was there a few years ago, and it looks like Norba will be there this year in July.

http://www.foxracing.com/sport/events.cfm?nav4=3&sportID=3&eventID=75

accadacca
05-05-2006, 07:10 AM
Throw a dog on for me! :bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Sombeech
05-05-2006, 07:45 AM
I dare ya to go to a festival waving an american flag saying you want to participate in the Mexican holiday. :haha:

rockgremlin
05-05-2006, 05:49 PM
This is my best Cinco de Mayo yet. I just walked out of commencement ceremonies for my graduation, and I'm headed down south to Capitol Reef to hit P.B. and maybe one other cool canyon.... :2thumbs: :bandit:

DickHead
05-07-2006, 06:54 AM
No thanks. I'm not celebrating Mexican Independance day. I'll wait for the 4th of July, thank you very much.

live2ride
05-07-2006, 07:50 PM
This is my best Cinco de Mayo yet. I just walked out of commencement ceremonies for my graduation, and I'm headed down south to Capitol Reef to hit P.B. and maybe one other cool canyon.... :2thumbs: :bandit:

Congrats!!!! :2thumbs: