PDA

View Full Version : Bike friendly Hotels/Motels in St George area

derstuka
04-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Can anybody tell me any bike friendly hotels in St George or Hurricane? Where you can bring your bike into the room, or a secured storage at least.

accadacca
04-13-2006, 02:39 PM
The Travelodge in hurricane is pretty good. I don't think they would say anything about the bikes. I don't ask just bring em in. Fourtycal & Grayhair stayed there on our last trip and I bet the bikes went inside.

Sombeech
04-13-2006, 03:27 PM
I would trust my own room more than the motel's "secure" area anyways.

I don't think you'd have a problem with any motels refusing your bikes. If you have to, just say it's your only form of transportation, and you don't have a lock.

live2ride
04-13-2006, 08:12 PM
I am in st george and every hotel I have asked said that it was fine to have my bike in my room. A month ago I stayed at the Fairfield inn for one night and they had no problem, for the rest of my stay I stayed and the Hilton Garden Inn and they also let me put my Bike in the room. Two weeks before that trip I was down there and stayed at the Hampton Inn and they also had no problem. If you really are worried about it my grandparents live by the golf course and would let you put your bikes in the garage if you really wanted to. They have an alarm on the garage and you would be ok :2thumbs:

derstuka
04-14-2006, 05:32 AM
I am in st george and every hotel I have asked said that it was fine to have my bike in my room. A month ago I stayed at the Fairfield inn for one night and they had no problem, for the rest of my stay I stayed and the Hilton Garden Inn and they also let me put my Bike in the room. Two weeks before that trip I was down there and stayed at the Hampton Inn and they also had no problem. If you really are worried about it my grandparents live by the golf course and would let you put your bikes in the garage if you really wanted to. They have an alarm on the garage and you would be ok :2thumbs:

Hey Live2ride,

Let me know if you feeling like hooking up in St George this weekend? It would always be nice to ride with someone who knows their way around. I am leaving San Diego right now for Hurricane.

I will PM you my phone number.

Later,
Jason