PDA

View Full Version : Ride this weekend

live2ride
04-13-2006, 09:35 AM
So is anyone interested in going on a ride this weekend? I am going to ride on Friday evening and sat morning. I am open for riding where ever, I would like to start at the 26th steet trail head (bst) and ride it to the North ogden portion of the trail! I am going to ride and anyone is welcome to come!!!

accadacca
04-13-2006, 10:18 AM
I am planning on getting on the seat soon and meeting up with you northern guys. However, my wife is expecting this weekend. Not sure when or if it will come though. We are hoping it will be this weekend. Someone already suggested in another post not to mess with the pregnancy dillio.... :lol8:

eddy1911
04-13-2006, 11:46 AM
My wife and I are going to ride the Ogden BST on Friday around 10 am. We are going to start at the Rainbow Gardens TH and ride south and then loop back. Anyone feel like riding at this time?

Eddy

live2ride
04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
My wife and I are going to ride the Ogden BST on Friday around 10 am. We are going to start at the Rainbow Gardens TH and ride south and then loop back. Anyone feel like riding at this time?

Eddy

Hey man that sounds like a good idea. I want to ride tommorow and maybee I can meet you guys there?

eddy1911
04-13-2006, 08:22 PM
We are really looking forward to ridiing. Are you familiar with where the Rainbow Gardens TH is? It makes for a nice climb up to the BST. We are planning on being there at about 10 am tomorrow. I drive an orange Honda Element with the bikes on top. You can't miss it. Hope to see you there.

Eddy

live2ride
04-13-2006, 08:29 PM
We are really looking forward to ridiing. Are you familiar with where the Rainbow Gardens TH is? It makes for a nice climb up to the BST. We are planning on being there at about 10 am tomorrow. I drive an orange Honda Element with the bikes on top. You can't miss it. Hope to see you there.

Eddy

Well considering that I have ridden the BST, and the BST North of rainbow gardens about ten times (little canada trail report) I think I am pretty familar with that area!! (sorry, I am sarcastic!!) Yeah that would be great, I drive a Silver Tacoma and I will be there at ten for a ride; however don't wait for me if I don't show up in case something comes up, I would have no way of letting you know and wouldn't want you to be waiting!! See ya tommorow!!! :rockon:

live2ride
04-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Met up with eddy and his wife and rode with them for a while, it was great. I did go and ride all the way to Beus Canyon. On the link you can access all of the information regarding the BST in Ogden. It is all from my GPS so it is accurate.

Ok, on the left of the page it says "Activity Dashboard" That is where you can click and look at all of the info on the trail. The center section is the summary you can export Google Earth and that will make the little red line appear on the map . The coolest thing is to click on "Map Player" on the top right, download the player and then that will let you actually play the ride and it will show you all stops and the actual corse. Here is the link, Somebeech you can add the google earth image to the BST trail report. Another cool thing is the fact that you can get driving directions.

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.mb?episodePk.pkValue=614016

live2ride
04-16-2006, 08:24 PM
Lets see if I can make this work, it will be the google earth image with the entire BST from the North Ogden Trail head to Beus Canyon.

eddy1911
04-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Thank you for riding with us. Too bad it was as short as it was. We could get together again and do another ride. We really enjoy the Odgen BST and will be doing it again soon.

Eddy