PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day to me

Iceaxe
04-12-2006, 04:44 PM
Hey.... todays my birthday.... so if all you women want to line up and give me a birthday spanking that would be really cool :lol8:

If not..... how about all the guys chip in and get me something like this?

price1869
04-12-2006, 06:18 PM
So, i've got everything except the leather, the lasso, and the boots. Could someone please find those items so I can get this beautiful naked blond out of my hotel room?

Happy birthday Gandalf.

Price

DirkHammergate
04-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Happy 53rd Friend....

derstuka
04-12-2006, 07:36 PM
Hey.... todays my birthday.... so if all you women want to line up and give me a birthday spanking that would be really cool :lol8:

Well well well, it is my birthday as well. Damn, I have the same birthday as Iceaxe...what gives??? I guess we also share it with David Letterman, Shannon Doherty, Andy Garcia, and good ole Ed O'neil (aka. Al Bundy)!

Happy Birthday to Iceaxe, and myself!

tanya
04-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday Shane :2thumbs:

savanna3313
04-12-2006, 07:54 PM

Well well well, it is my birthday as well. Damn, I have the same birthday as Iceaxe...what gives??? I guess we also share it with David Letterman, Shannon Doherty, Andy Garcia, and good ole Ed O'neil (aka. Al Bundy)!

Happy Birthday to Iceaxe, and myself!

Hey!! I'll line up to spank Andy Garcia! :naughty:

savanna3313
04-12-2006, 08:02 PM

Do I get to tie you up with the lasso first? :haha: I figure that way you can't retaliate. :five:

Happy Birthday to derstuka and to Ice :cheers:

accadacca
04-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Happy birthday Gandalf.

Price
:lol8: Yeah. happy, happy, joy, joy! :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
04-12-2006, 08:34 PM

Don't forget today is also David Cassidy's Birthday :thumb:

I always new derstuka was cool.... and now I know why :2thumbs:

Sombeech
04-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Well, Happy Birthday fellas! Just for the two of you boys, so close, I found a fitting picture of two other close dudes.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed & Ron Jeremy
http://ggreg.com/misc/spam/twins.jpg

derstuka
04-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Well, Happy Birthday fellas! Just for the two of you boys, so close, I found a fitting picture of two other close dudes.

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed & Ron Jeremy
http://ggreg.com/misc/spam/twins.jpg

Man, doesn't that Khalid Shaikh look kinda like John Belushi? Reminds of the animal house days....the good ole days!

derstuka
04-13-2006, 06:02 AM

Don't forget today is also David Cassidy's Birthday :thumb:

I always new derstuka was cool.... and now I know why :2thumbs:

Stop it, please stop it...you're making me blush! :haha: :haha:

Oh, how could I forgot Mr Cassidy!

jumar
04-13-2006, 07:26 AM
Happy Birthday Shane!! Hope you get what you want for your b-day