PDA

View Full Version : NEW BIKE SHOP IN OGDEN

ogdmfg
04-10-2006, 01:13 PM
HEY EVERYONE THERE IS A NEW BIKE SHOP IN OGDEN, CALLED SKYLINE CYCLES. STOP BY AND CHECK THESE GUYS OUT.ASK FOR MATT THE OWNER.
:nod: :2thumbs:

Sombeech
04-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Where's it at? Got a web page yet?

ogdmfg
04-10-2006, 02:13 PM
IT IS ON 10TH AND WASHINGTON AVE, WHERE THE OLD MILLERS SKI HAUSE WAS.

live2ride
04-10-2006, 08:14 PM
SO it sounds like Allen Miller finally gave up Miller's..... So is the bike shop a quality bike shop or what, I was going to stop by and check it out the other day after my ride. I hope it is nice, I will give them my support. Speaking of bike shop's I was at the Bike Shoppe where I have spent thousands of dollar's and have decided that they won't get another cent of mine due to the fact that Ralph the owner is such an ass and tried to give me a lecture (as he always does) on how he can't believe I would ask what the 'best' price was that they had to offer. enough of that, I can't wait to check out the new bike shop!!!

Sombeech
04-10-2006, 09:52 PM
due to the fact that Ralph the owner is such an ass and tried to give me a lecture (as he always does) on how he can't believe I would ask what the 'best' price was that they had to offer.

WHAT??? What is wrong with these people? They think you have to go to their shop. The way things are going, they should be happy towards every customer in their place. It's hard to make a profit sometimes.

mroy
04-11-2006, 10:12 AM
They close at 6. I tried to stop by there last week around 7, took a peek in the windows, it looks pretty decent. I'll probably stop in tonight to pick up a spoke wrench. I suspect my old wrench is on the side of a trail somewhere out there :( I'm just glad there's a bike shop closer to where I'm at now.

ogdmfg
04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
THE BIKE SHOPPE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LAME TO ME , WENT THERE ONCE TO HAVE A HEAD TUBE ON ONE OF MY ALU PROTOTYPES REAMED AND FACED AND GOT A LECTURE BY THE DUMBASS OLD MAN.ASKING IF I WANTED TO BUY A TREK OR SOME OTHER XC RIG.SORRY I DO NOT WANT ,IF I WANTED A XC RIG I WOULD BUILD ONE MYSELF.THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I WENT THERE. THAT WAS THREE YEARS AGO.NEVER LOOKED BACK

Ross
04-11-2006, 02:21 PM
caps lock stuck or what?

ogdmfg
04-11-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry was not paying attention

mroy
04-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Got my spoke wrench, one of the two that they had was the same as my old one so I'm happy. The selection as of right now is kind of disappointing. They have a decent selection of bikes: Kona, Specialized, Felt to name a few. Apparel is really sparse, components & tools are sparse as well, but that's how it is with new small businesses until they really get some capital going. I'm sure if you need something they'd be able to get it for you in a couple days. The guys working there are great to deal with.

accadacca
04-12-2006, 09:20 AM
caps lock stuck or what?
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

ogdmfg
04-16-2006, 11:18 AM
Hey everyone, skyline cycles will be staying open to till 7 wed-sat.
just talked to matt. :rockon: :popcorn: