PDA

View Full Version : Old Pictures

Ross
04-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Southern Skyline Trail and Wheeler Creek from last year.
Quality's not the best, some are from a disposable. Let me know what you think.

Sombeech
04-05-2006, 06:57 PM
:rockon: Wow, very nice pictures! That 2nd one is very colorful. I'll have to hit that this year. Thanks.

accadacca
04-05-2006, 07:29 PM
Looks pretty good! Never tried it. :2thumbs:

live2ride
04-05-2006, 08:02 PM
2nd one looks like it is actually at snowbasin? that is a loop up there. Correct me if I am wrong, I am ready to show you guys around up there at snowbasin. Southern skyline, other name for Ben Lomond or is that above pineview? can't remember, can't wait for that to open up either. So are we riding this weekend? Sat will def be good. :2thumbs: Nice pics by the way.

I am getting amped up I just bought a copy of the DVD "The Collective" a mtb dvd that is awesome check out thecollectivefilm.com.

Ross
04-05-2006, 08:25 PM
The second picture is indeed at Snowbasin.

Southern Skyline is the portion above Pineview. It goes up from the Ogden Canyon side and down to North Ogden Canyon. It has a spur that goes over to Lewis Peak, great views of downtown Ogden from there.

I think the Ben Lomond portion is Northern Skyline, but I could be wrong.

Cheers for the replies!

live2ride
04-05-2006, 08:27 PM
The second picture is indeed at Snowbasin.

Southern Skyline is the portion above Pineview. It goes up from the Ogden Canyon side and down to North Ogden Canyon. It has a spur that goes over to Lewis Peak, great views of downtown Ogden from there.

I think the Ben Lomond portion is Northern Skyline, but I could be wrong.

Yeah I was all turned around? I ride those trails on a weekly basis, at least the snowbasin area, greens pond etc. Southern skyline usually on the early mornings in the weekend, the first 2 miles wake the legs up quick! So when are you coming out this way?

Ross
04-05-2006, 08:31 PM
I'll be in SLC by August for school. :nod:

marc olivares
04-05-2006, 08:55 PM
worst part about biking photos is they are almost always of other dude asses...? :ne_nau:

fun stuff
welcome to utah, er uh almost!

eddy1911
04-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Maples Loop is a really crappy trail. :wink: :wink:
No one in their right mind would want to ride this trail. :ride:
If you see me on this trail almost every weekend this summer, I'm just verifying that it is still a crappy trail. :lol2:

P.S. Don't be giving away the good trails. :mrgreen:

Eddy

Ross
04-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Maples Loop is a really crappy trail. :wink: :wink:
No one in their right mind would want to ride this trail. :ride:
If you see me on this trail almost every weekend this summer, I'm just verifying that it is still a crappy trail. :lol2:

P.S. Don't be giving away the good trails. :mrgreen:

Eddy

yeah, Maples did kinda suck. :roll: Oh well. :ne_nau: