PDA

View Full Version : Great to be here!!

shagster
04-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Well here it is a Saturday afternoon and the weather is to crappy to do anything outside, so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Shad, I am a local here in the Ogden area. In fact I already know a few members here, that is how I heard of this site. I have kind of been addicted to it the last couple of weeks, there is some great info. in here about what I love the most, the outdoors. A little bit about myself. I am a life long college student just trying to make it somewhere in this life. In the meanwhile I enjoy doing anything outdoors, I love to hunt, fish, camp, backpack, anything to do with guns, ride four-wheelers, I am learning to mountain bike, but most of all I LOVE to Water ski. I think that about sums it up, if it is outdoors I am always more than willing. I look forward to hooking up for some adventures, until then thanks for all info. that you all provide to help us each enjoy the outdoors more.

Iceaxe
04-01-2006, 12:17 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you :five:

Sombeech
04-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Waz up? Welcome to the site, man. I need to get back to your level of waterskiing. In fact, I think you were there last time I screwed up my knee on Mark's boat at pineview. :frustrated:

rockgremlin
04-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Let me be the third to welcome you! :lol8:

live2ride
04-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Welcome, brother from another mother!!!

accadacca
04-02-2006, 07:48 AM
Nice handle and welcome to the site. :cool2: