PDA

View Full Version : Pandora's Box

Iceaxe
03-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I just posted a route description of

Pandora's Box
http://climb-utah.com/Capitol/pandora.htm

Price1869 took the attached pictures inside the box during our trip. I really like these two pictures, really sweet......

Much better then the pics I took. :ne_nau:

Pandora's Box is a mythical gift that appears valuable, but in fact will inflict no end of misery on its owner. To open Pandora's Box means to unwittingly unleash chaos on yourself and those around you.

:gloom:

shaggy125
03-30-2006, 04:18 PM
Pandoras Box... :slobber1: This one is destined to become a classic! One of my top ten's. I know some will be disappointed that this is no longer under the radar, but now that it's out in the open I'll tell everyone, if you have the skills (it's not a beginner canyon) this one is really, really, really good. Planning on doing it sometime this month.

Eric.

Iceaxe
03-30-2006, 04:42 PM
I know some will be disappointed that this is no longer under the radar

Yeah....Some people would whine if you hung them with a new rope..... :lol8:

price1869
03-31-2006, 08:42 AM
People are not going to overrun a 9.5 mile exit hike canyon.

Iceaxe
03-31-2006, 03:53 PM
Yeah.... I doubt this route will ever become a classic....

Its a nice canyon and a fun test piece with interesting and varied problems. But the cost of admission is pretty high for what you get.

This canyon reminds me of taking a beautiful women out to dinner at a fine restaurant, drinking a pitcher of margarita's, getting invited up to her room for coffee.... and then being informed that she is on the rag........... :haha:

..... in other words.... a nice time, but not the complete "classic" deal.... :nod:

:popcorn:

live2ride
03-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Yeah.... I doubt this route will ever become a classic....

Its a nice canyon and a fun test piece with interesting and varied problems. But the cost of admission is pretty high for what you get.

This canyon reminds me of taking a beautiful women out to dinner at a fine restaurant, drinking a pitcher of margarita's, getting invited up to her room for coffee.... and then being informed that she is on the rag........... :haha:

..... in other words.... a nice time, but not the complete "classic" deal.... :nod:

:popcorn:

You couldn't have said it any better, I commend you for this one!!!!

Udink
03-31-2006, 05:53 PM
What, are you saying that's a deal-breaker for you?! :roflol:

Iceaxe
04-01-2006, 11:36 AM
What, are you saying that's a deal-breaker for you?! :roflol:

Nope..... but when you are forced to pull the parachute rip-cord it certainly doesn't make the top ten list. :lol8:

:2thumbs: