accadacca
03-29-2006, 02:06 PM
:roflol:

tanya
11-01-2006, 08:23 PM
[quote=funintheslots]A woman awakes during the night, and her husband isn

rockgremlin
11-02-2006, 08:45 AM
[quote=funintheslots]The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?

tanya
11-02-2006, 09:07 AM
[quote=rockgremlin][quote=funintheslots]The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?

rockgremlin
11-02-2006, 11:59 AM
I assumed she was under-age and having sex with an older man, so the dad could send the older man off to jail by just calling the police. :popcorn:

Ya, I know. But was he gonna pull the trigger, or call the police if the guy didn't marry his daughter? Which one? And why threaten with a call to police if he has a much more influential item pointed right at his face?!

It just sounds so ridiculous. Wouldn't you be confused if someone stuck the end of a shotgun in your face, and then shouted "I'm gonna call the police if....!"

So are they gonna shoot or call the police on you? Which one?

Windwalker
11-04-2006, 09:22 AM
??? I don't understand why there is a problem with the Joke. ??? It's a lite hearted spoof of time served in marriage :hail2thechief: vs time served in jail :twisted: ........

rockgremlin
11-04-2006, 11:59 PM
??? I don't understand why there is a problem with the Joke. ??? It's a lite hearted spoof of time served in marriage :hail2thechief: vs time served in jail :twisted: ........

:roll: nevermind...

I get the joke. I got the joke the first time. In fact, I got the joke when I heard it years ago when it was told to me. However, after re-reading it, I got to thinking to myself.......why would someone threaten to call the cops if they're pointing a gun at someone?

You all are looking at the forest......I am focusing on a tree.

Windwalker
11-05-2006, 04:01 AM
""You all are looking at the forest......I am focusing on a tree.""

Stop it. Your starting to sound like a lawyer. :haha: