PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break at Front Site

jumar
03-27-2006, 08:44 AM
I don't know if anyone here has been to Front Site in NV. We did their 2 day handgun course this last weekend. It was Awesome!! :2thumbs:

I feel so much more comfortable with using my hand gun now! In the two day course they cover everythign from clearing any malfunctions your gun may have, they cover different ways to reload, including tactical reloads, they of course cover marksmanship etc. I would highly recommend anyone taking the course if they're able.

The courses are pretty pricey, but there's people selling certificates to the two day course for around $120 for two people on eBay, which is a real bargain! I don't know how much it is to take it normally, but it's really expensive!!

:2guns:

Sombeech
03-27-2006, 10:08 AM
I've got a little no-name brand .380 auto handgun. I like it, but I worry because it's cheap that someday it will blow up in my face or something.

Did they talk about the importance of a well-manufactured gun? Do I have much to worry about?

jumar
03-29-2006, 01:07 PM
They didn't really go into that. They'll train you on whatever gun you have though. I'd imagine the main worry of it blowing up in your face would be if you used the wrong ammo or something like that.

Glockguy
03-30-2006, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the report. Where was the class held?

jumar
03-30-2006, 06:32 AM
It's outside of Vegas.
http://www.frontsight.com/