PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report New trail - 'the Cemetery' - Green River, Wy.

greyhair biker
03-24-2006, 08:05 PM
This is a new trail being developed just off the ridgeline starting near the cemetery. I just rode it again yesterday and it gets better every time. The whole loop takes about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to complete but there is so much potential for play area that it has taken me hours sometimes depending on whether I take my downhill rig or just cross country it. IF you like to ride shelfs or just drop straight down rock faces this trail is for you. It is very tight singletrack on most all of the trail & you'd probably need a guide but that's just a phone call away.

greyhair biker
03-24-2006, 08:06 PM
sorry the pics turned out too small but it'll give you a 'small' idea of the area

Sombeech
03-24-2006, 09:32 PM
Hey man, did something go wrong with the pics? If you want, email them to me and I can throw up some big ones, if you were having problems.

greyhair biker
03-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I figured out what happened but now I have to find the originals - long story...I WILL fix them but it might take a few days...I go back on graves Sat night(6pmto6am) thanks though :nod:

greyhair biker
03-25-2006, 12:13 AM
There, that's as big as it gets...I hope that helps, if not let me know & I'll e-mail them to you . :ne_nau: