PDA

View Full Version : Help..Kolob/Redbull rampage area

KJAU
03-21-2006, 09:04 PM
I am going to go to St. George tomorrow (sorry for the last minute question) and would love to hit the freeriding area around virgin. Where is this located? I can get to virgin (but have never been there) I was just wondering some specifics. If I don't get any awnsers in time i will probably just drive around untill I find some drops that look do-able. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am super exited to get down there. I plan on riding Broken Mesa Rim Trail, J.E.M-Hurricane rim-Goulds combo, Green Valley Raceway-Stucki Springs-Bear Claw Poppy Combo (just some personal loop out of the three trails) and some free riding in virgin. Any input on these trails is appreciated.

Sombeech
03-22-2006, 07:58 AM
Stop by Shuntavi's shop, they'll tell you exactly where it is. They've got some freeride stuff there at the shop also. Here's the website where you'll also get a phone number and directions.
www.shuntavibikes.com

Good luck on the trails, man. Show us them pictures when you get back! :nod:

mroy
03-22-2006, 09:34 AM
They're a great resource. You can't see the shop from the road. It's on the North end of La Verkin, East side of the road, right before the bridge on the South side. Take note of their hours and call them if you'd be coming by when they're not normally open.

greyhair biker
03-24-2006, 08:20 PM
the Shuntavi guys are amazing! You will not be disapointed if you can hook up with them. ODGMFG would know about the virgin area as well and is a master on the slopes of the Rampage. post him a note if he doesn't read this :2thumbs:

ogdmfg
03-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Thanks greyhair, master working on it, should be going back in a few weeks. this time hopefully no snow :2thumbs: