PDA

View Full Version : Partner(s) for Saturday anyone?

tatwood
03-09-2006, 08:55 PM
I had plans to go down to Moab this weekend, but the weather won't be that great so we postponed the trip. This leaves me with a free Saturday and nothing to do. Anybody have any ideas and/or want to go do something? I know it's short notice.

Mtnman1830
03-10-2006, 04:52 AM
shphilby and I are planning on antelope island. We want to hike Fray Peak and hit some of the geocaches that are there. (This is on sunday, not saturday)

We also canceled our trip to St. George.

I don't like this time of year... Mother Nature is such a tease.

tatwood
03-10-2006, 06:16 AM
The weather does suck this time of year. Nice and warm one day and then a blizzard the next. I was really bummed about canceling the Moab trip, but oh well.

I've already got plans on Sunday, but thanks anyway. Mt brother and I did Frary Peak a month or two ago and had a lot of fun. I'm not a big fan of the island in the summer, but in the winter it's great. Didn't do any geocaches though. I haven

Mtnbiker
03-10-2006, 06:56 AM
I think wifey is busy with a conference all day Saturday so I'm looking for something to do too...

Hiking/snowshoe? Snowboard/ski?

We did Mill D up to Desolation and then up to the Crest trail last weekend and that was a lot of fun. I wouldn't mind another nice snowshoe with all this fresh stuff :2thumbs:

let me know if you have any ideas. I also have a couple days left on my pass to Solitude too :rockon:

Ian

tatwood
03-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Snowshoeing sounds good to me. Where did you have in mind? I

Mtnbiker
03-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Hey there, well I'm still up for something in the morning... this afternoon I made an appt to meet with a mortgage lender tomorrow to discuss our future house plans around 2-3... :doh:

I'd be willing to head out early but I'd like to be back by 1:00 or so.
We could probably hit Grandeur and be back in time (is that where your avatar pic is?) I haven't hiked much in Mill Creek though so if you have any other suggestions I'm always up for something new!

Anyway, I'll understand if you'd rather have the whole day out there, so give me a holler either way. I'll check the board tonight and in the morning too.

my cell is 520.8394

See ya! Ian

tatwood
03-10-2006, 08:44 PM
Hey Ian. I won't be able to head out until 9:30 - 10:00 tomorrow morning and I don