PDA

View Full Version : the new newbie

shphilby
03-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Hello everyone

Since I am the newest newbie I will introduce my self. My name is Jason and I live in Huntsville. I am divorced with two kids. I love the outdoors. I go hiking a lot and take my kids out geocaching when ever we get the chance. I bought me a mountain bike last summer and had it for one week and then I fractured my ankle playing with the kids. Now I am itching to get out and ride. One of my goals is to ride the lotoja. I think I have a long ways to go before I am to that point, but I will get their. One of my other goals for this year is to hike the highest peak in each county this summer. That

accadacca
03-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Welcome to the group. Beautiful area that you live in there. A family friend build a house their about 2 years ago. Good to have you aboard.

Sombeech
03-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Welcome, Jason. Sounds like we'll have plenty to discuss with you on board.

Iceaxe
03-01-2006, 02:46 PM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

tatwood
03-01-2006, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the crew Jason. I might have to join you for a few peaks.

James_B_Wads2000
03-02-2006, 10:06 AM
[quote=shphilby] One of my other goals for this year is to hike the highest peak in each county this summer. That

Iceaxe
03-02-2006, 01:21 PM
In fact there used to be a whole section dedicated to hiking the Utah High County peaks. I guess it was removed, what gives accadacca? Put it back.

The threads were all moved under HIKING because it was a low volumn topic and it is really .....well.... hiking.

You can search the hiking section for a specific peak or TR.