PDA

View Full Version : partners for this weekend, 2.25 & 26

goofball
02-21-2006, 05:34 PM
anyone want to do anything anywhere ? i have ideas....

Iceaxe
02-21-2006, 05:57 PM
anyone want to do anything anywhere ? i have ideas....

We have a name for people like you.....

CANYON SLUT

:roflol:

rockgremlin
02-22-2006, 12:45 PM
:roflol: :lol8: :haha:

What do I get for $10? :roflol:

goofball
02-22-2006, 07:28 PM
my feelings are deeply, deeply hurt here. :cry:

shane, after all we have been thru for you label me a canyon slut is just so hurtful. you should know i am not a canyon slut, i am just a plain 'ol slut !

and rg, for ten $ you will get a very nice driving cap, guaranteed to drive the ladies c-r-a-z-y.

hesse15
02-24-2006, 09:34 AM
my feelings are deeply, deeply hurt here. :cry:

shane, after all we have been thru for you label me a canyon slut is just so hurtful. you should know i am not a canyon slut, i am just a plain 'ol slut !

and rg, for ten $ you will get a very nice driving cap, guaranteed to drive the ladies c-r-a-z-y.
i am agree
but if you really want the women get wild crazy (aka spring break miami movies) you have to wear an helmet next time

Iceaxe
02-25-2006, 03:05 PM
but if you really want the women get wild crazy (aka spring break miami movies) you have to wear an helmet next time

Gosh Hesse, If he does a "Humpy Dumpy" its not like the world will be missing a major brain power or anything :roflol:

And besides.... I've seen the kind of men you are attracted to..... and lets just say, smarts has nothing to do with it. I look at the pic of loveboy you posted and the words "rocket scientist" never enter my thoughts. :five:

http://uutah.com/forum/files/santa.jpg

hesse15
02-27-2006, 12:45 PM

Gosh Hesse, If he does a "Humpy Dumpy" its not like the world will be missing a major brain power or anything :roflol:

And besides.... I've seen the kind of men you are attracted to..... and lets just say, smarts has nothing to do with it. I look at the pic of loveboy you posted and the words "rocket scientist" never enter my thoughts. :five:
it is true in that case my brain alone can also cover for him.....but still i will love to check him out
by chance do you know anybody that looks like this Santa.... :naughty:

Iceaxe
02-27-2006, 12:57 PM
by chance do you know anybody that looks like this Santa.... :naughty:

I'm assuming you mean someone other then me? :five: