PDA

View Full Version : BookCliffs RACEFEST '06 (First annual)

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
02-15-2006, 02:57 PM
:wavey: 1st annual BOOKCLIFFS~RACEFEST
APRIL 15th & 16th in Price, Utah :2thumbs:
Festival Group-Rides (Mellow, Sporty, & Idiotic) and XC/Enduro Race on Saturday.

FREE CAMPING & BARBEQUESaturday night to break-in our new Club Campground (Bring yer accoustics for the Fireside Jam ):guitar: :flag: :rockon:

Easter-Egg huntand Group-Rides Sunday Mornin'.
:mrgreen: :lol8: :five:
For more info: FuzzyTheBikeGuy@msn.com

HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS!!! I'll have my bass! :guitar:

fourtycal
02-15-2006, 04:19 PM
That sounds incredible! :rockit: Now i'm in a quandry because I have a long standing tradition that takes me to Moab and the easter jeep safari every year, this may break tradition :nod: .

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
02-21-2006, 08:31 AM
That sounds incredible! :rockit: Now i'm in a quandry because I have a long standing tradition that takes me to Moab and the easter jeep safari every year, this may break tradition :nod: .

Well...

I know a few bro's who'll be Riding or Racing with us Saturday, Camping & jamming with us Saturday night, then Headin'out to Moab Sunday mornin' (but they'll miss my IDIOTIC Group-ride on the F.R. section of the Dead-dog loop and the Easter-Egg hunt). :naughty:

Hope to see you there :twisted:

greyhair biker
02-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a great time but it falls right in the middle of my graveyard set- which I'd normally take off but the wife said "either St.George or Moab - not both" Damn! sorry, maybe next ride. :nod:

Fuzzy TheBikeGuy
04-03-2006, 01:51 PM
CRAP!!!!!
Situation WAY beyond my control (insurance issues, county jerks, and sudden unemployment to name a few) have crippled us, so RACEFEST '06 has been canceled.

I hate to screw-up anybody's plans, but...

BUT- Fuzzy's BICYCLEWORKS will open soon, and will sponsor RACEFEST and other events here in Price.

See ya on the trail,
Fuzzy