PDA

View Full Version : Do pretty women get out of traffic tickets?

donny h
02-04-2006, 11:15 PM
I don't know, but here is a funny quote from two cops chatting about the subject over at glocktalk.com:

And Jesus said unto them, "Yea, verily I say unto ye dudes: Female cuteness guaranteeith a citation, lo, she may thinketh that she to her advantage can use it. I say unto you, take pity upon those of hideous countenance, that they might enjoy benefit of warning." Amen

savanna3313
02-05-2006, 08:59 AM
Sometimes even semi-pretty women get out of them when they up the sugar on a southern accent and profess that they are still fairly new to the area and didn't realize etc...etc...etc. OH...and thank the officer for pointing out the error of your ways. :haha: It's actually worked twice for me now since moving here. :five:

Windwalker
02-05-2006, 01:38 PM
Sometimes even semi-pretty women get out of them when they up the sugar on a southern accent and profess that they are still fairly new to the area and didn't realize etc...etc...etc. OH...and thank the officer for pointing out the error of your ways. :haha: It's actually worked twice for me now since moving here. :five:

Oh, the stories I could tell. But if you use your cuteness here I'll see to it you get the nicest cell we have to offer. . :roflol:

savanna3313
02-05-2006, 08:27 PM

Oh, the stories I could tell. But if you use your cuteness here I'll see to it you get the nicest cell we have to offer. . :roflol:

Yikes! :eek2: Since I have major claustrophobia, I'll make sure to drive especially careful when I'm in your neck of the woods Officer. :2thumbs:

DirkHammergate
02-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Too bad Super isn't here anymore, I bet she could tell us..

hesse15
02-06-2006, 08:21 AM
my experience with american police
1)VERY BAD IN ATLANTA ,A GUY SLIDE ON ICE AND MY OLDSMOBILE 88 WAS SHORTEN A YARD ,the police officer when i gave him my italian driving license put me a ticket for driving whithout driving licence,beside that is a valid document in 14 countries included uk and ireland, bad damm hass
2)utah,i was climbing and had to finish work at the labwas 10:30 pm
so i was tired and i did italian driving
and after a red light in which i turn right after slowing down i saw all the light from the police car coming on.

i did as they sayto do to foreigners :i waited in the car (in italy you go to the police car)and the guy start saying :
you did not stop at the red light
and me :no i slow down and nobody was coming i checked i swear.
and the guy say :but you have to stop at the red light before turn right and me :also if nobody is coming ?(in italy if you stop at a stop the other cars get so piss off )
and the guy:you were changing line whith no sign(in italy we called slalom)
me:with a very surprise face :you cannot do that here?
so the guy start to believe that i was not drunk ,was just a foreigner
so he asked me if at least i have a sort of valid driving permit

so i jumped out of the car telling that was in the trunk
i start to pour all the climbing gear (rope helmet shoes harness biners) on the road and finally found my wallet you have to see his face meanwhile i was doing that
was like he saw an alien from another planet
gave him my utah driving licence with a big smile
and the poor guy has to read my last name
my last name are 4 different words that are written all togheter
the poor guy tempted 3 times to read on the radio
after he gave up and say the number and the poor guy on the other side of the radio try to read ,and same thing cannot read it
so at the end he just told me to be carefull that here rules are different bla bla bla
but he realize i was not any real dangerous and :2thumbs: he let me go!!!!
i was so glad!

accadacca
02-06-2006, 10:47 AM
That is a funny story hesse.... :roflol:

Shan
02-06-2006, 10:51 AM

BTW, why did she leave?

LJ
02-06-2006, 11:19 AM

BTW, why did she leave?

The boys were mean to her. I think they made her cry!

donny h
02-06-2006, 03:03 PM
when they up the sugar on a southern accent

If that accent is Texas twang, I am pretty immune to its charms, but if that accent is more like a Georgia drawl, oh boy...

savanna3313
02-06-2006, 10:07 PM
when they up the sugar on a southern accent

If that accent is Texas twang, I am pretty immune to its charms, but if that accent is more like a Georgia drawl, oh boy...

A drawl, ya'll.... :mwink: Actually, it's whatever it needs to be at the time..... :lol8: