PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Partners

neumannbruce
02-01-2006, 12:25 PM
I haven't posted anything on this forum until now, however I received a warm welcome from Sombeach. Thank you. I am looking for partners in March to do the 3 forks of West Fork Butler with a possible trip down Slideanide.

I am not a beginner but not as advanced as Ice. For those interested in what I look like.............I am the guy in 2 of Ice's top ten photo's (burro wash).

Bruce

icthys
02-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm interested if you're interested in taking a noob.

hesse15
02-01-2006, 03:08 PM
I haven't posted anything on this forum until now, however I received a warm welcome from Sombeach. Thank you. I am looking for partners in March to do the 3 forks of West Fork Butler with a possible trip down Slideanide.
I am not a beginner but not as advanced as Ice. For those interested in what I look like.............I am the guy in 2 of Ice's top ten photo's (burro wash).
Bruce
that would be nice

LJ
02-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey Bruce -

I have a couple of people who might be interested (including me) who might be interested if you are looking at later in March rather than earlier. (I have some hard to get reservations at Phantom Ranch so will be doing the canyons of canyons).

LJ

neumannbruce
02-02-2006, 05:57 AM
I would prefer to do it from the beginning through mid march depending on weather. I'd like it to be in the upper 50's and that shouldn't be a problem. I can't figure out how to send email type messages on this thing so all 3 that messaged (if you are still interested) - send me an email i'll get your phone numbers and we can talk specifics about something that works. neumannbruce1 AT hotmail DOT com.

Bruce

FOX
02-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Are you looking at a weekend first part of March? I'll be available then if you have room and if you'd like another experienced canyoneer along.

neumannbruce
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Kyrell,

Send me an email.

Bruce

Sombeech
02-02-2006, 08:31 PM
I received a warm welcome from Sombeach

Hey, anytime. Just to make it official, welcome to the forum!