PDA

View Full Version : Song

DirkHammergate
01-31-2006, 08:20 PM
I decided to put on Bridge over Troubled Water on for my boys to goto sleep with, damn, I forgot how much I loved one song "The Only Living Boy in New York". I hit repeat seven times until they went to sleep.

Damn good... I printed out the tabs and will obsess over it for the next two weeks.

icthys
02-01-2006, 07:27 AM
I'm obsessed with the new Jack Johnson song, Upside Down from the movie Curious George. I sing it to my little girl and whe loves to groove to it.

DirkHammergate
02-01-2006, 07:54 AM
I'm obsessed with the new Jack Johnson song, Upside Down from the movie Curious George. I sing it to my little girl and whe loves to groove to it.

I love Jack Johnson's stuff, totally groove central.

DirkHammergate
02-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Damn good... I printed out the tabs and will obsess over it for the next two weeks.

Still obsessing.....

DirkHammergate
02-01-2006, 05:38 PM

Still obsessing.....

Can someone back me up? PLEASE!

Hey, let your honesty shine, shine, shine????

Windwalker
02-05-2006, 12:23 PM
We went to the"Desert Star" friday and saw the show "Always, Patsy Cline"
I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. She was a country/western singer that died in a plane crash long before any of you were thought of.

For once in my life I don't mind songs repeating themselves in my mind.

dbessee
02-05-2006, 12:27 PM

Still obsessing.....

Can someone back me up? PLEASE!

Hey, let your honesty shine, shine, shine????

OK OK already, it's a great song. But I ran across CSN's "Cathedral" and it caught my attention more.