PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Northwest Canyons

shaggy125
01-29-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey everyone, I was bored today so I started reading up on Pacific Northwest canyons so I can be a little familiar with whats where when I eventually make it up there someday. I'm guessing most of you know about the awesome Canyoneering Northwest web site ( http://www.canyoneeringnorthwest.hopto.org/ ). The only problem with it is all the canyons are in alphabetical order so it can be hard to figure out what canyons are close to each other etc... So I took the time to locate some of the ones I'm most interested in descending on Google Earth and made placemarks for each of them. If you click on the placemark, I added a link to the page with beta for that canyon. It took longer than I planned so I figured I'd share my hard work with you all. I didn't place every canyon on the map, but quite a few. Enjoy.

Eric.

rock_ski_cowboy
01-29-2006, 10:40 PM
HEY! :frustrated: This is a utah site. Can't your read the name? Uutah? Its like Utah only with an extra U and that U is you. Go post this rubbish on UWashington or UOregon. :roflol:

Good work Shaggy. I'm glad I'm in you're clique, you know I'm going to make you drag me to some of those places once you get them scoped out.