PDA

View Full Version : Redneck Photos -- Post 'em here!

Sombeech
01-29-2006, 08:25 PM
This would be a good thread to show us all those redneck photos you come across via e-mail. Here's some of the hundreds I've seen.

Keep 'em coming!

savanna3313
01-29-2006, 09:30 PM
:gap:

hesse15
01-30-2006, 07:45 AM
:gap: :popcorn:

savanna3313
01-30-2006, 08:03 AM

Hesse......just curious about something. Is there an Italian (or European) version of the American redneck? :2gun:

Savanna

savanna3313
01-30-2006, 08:09 AM
This would be a good thread to show us all those redneck photos you come across via e-mail. Here's some of the hundreds I've seen.

Keep 'em coming!

Sombeech....just an FYI. Odds are, this is a mid-80s prom night more so than a current redneck social gathering. :lol8:

:rockon:

Sombeech
01-30-2006, 08:17 AM
Sombeech....just an FYI. Odds are, this is a mid-80s prom night more so than a current redneck social gathering.

Yeah, but still ROCKIN!! :rockit: :headbang:

hesse15
01-30-2006, 08:49 AM

Hesse......just curious about something. Is there an Italian (or European) version of the American redneck? :2gun:

Savanna
we have the so called "burino" and "gaggio"
but usually is just the way they talk and dress
but nothing compare to rednecks
I think they are a different subdivision of american culture

BURINI!!!!!!
Now, for "burini": we call "burini" people not born in the city, but in the province, in the country, in the courtyards, with a bad education, a rough way to do things and a not polite dialectal way to speak.
It' people with low culture (but this in itself is not a bad thing) THE BAD THING IS THAT THEY DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING FOR UPGRADE THEIR STATE OF IGNORANCE.
They speak spoling the language, they don't wash themselves too often and eat heavy foods.........ecc.....ecc......
Burino is also someone that wears some clothes with too many colours or buys some ordinary furniture for his house, or wears a Rolex or a Gucci not original..........
by the way in Italy i will not ever go out with somebody that look like the guy in the picture
otherwise all my friends will make fun of me forever.
but I can understand here in USA is more normal wear long hair and wear that stuff :roll:

savanna3313
01-30-2006, 09:36 AM

Savanna

by the way in Italy i will not ever go out with somebody that look like the guy in the picture
otherwise all my friends will make fun of me forever.
but I can understand here in USA is more normal wear long hair and wear that stuff :roll:

Damn!!! That guy would be considered a redneck sex symbol here in America!!! :naughty:

Is that his designer luggage on the floor?? :lol8:

Iceaxe
01-30-2006, 11:04 AM
I hate to say it but I married into the world champion redneck family... They are some of the nicest most helpful folks on the face of the planet....

But I can still make fun of them :five:

LJ
01-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Here we go........

savanna3313
01-30-2006, 11:48 AM
I hate to say it but I married into the world champion redneck family... They are some of the nicest most helpful folks on the face of the planet....

But I can still make fun of them :five:

Damn straight. They are the best. I'm from New Orleans but plenty of relatives lived up in the country areas of Mississippi & Louisiana. A bunch of good ol' huntin' & fishin' bubbas from way back. (But to keep it honest, not a single one lives in a trailer). They still hold the door open for ladies and say yes ma'am and yes sir, and excuse me after belching at the dinner table. :lol8: Just 'cause they're ignorant doesn't mean they ain't got manners! :five:

fourtycal
01-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Why didn't I think of this?

Iceaxe
01-30-2006, 12:29 PM
A bunch of good ol' huntin' & fishin' bubbas from way back. (But to keep it honest, not a single one lives in a trailer).

Bunch of my in-laws live in tornado magnets.... every time one of my in-laws buys a new house I have to go over and help take the wheels off. :haha:

I'm not kidding :nono:

:fishing:

BrainDamage
01-30-2006, 12:31 PM
red neck engineering

electric start,
electric block heater,
antifreeze heater,
eight cylinders, and
no drive belts to freeze up

http://home.comcast.net/~garygreen6885/blower2.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~garygreen6885/blower3.jpg

BrainDamage
01-30-2006, 12:33 PM
I also have more pic's and the specs if any one is interested.

Sombeech
01-30-2006, 08:35 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/pic10666.jpg

http://www.umich.edu/~sundholm/thong.jpg

I don't know which one looks better.

hesse15
01-30-2006, 09:12 PM
[g]

I don't know which one looks better.
i think the rhino is better looking than the elephant :nod:

chickenlicken
02-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Here are a couple of my favorites I dug up. I particularly like the road kill on his shoulders while pedaling a bike.

icthys
02-01-2006, 09:05 AM
I took this one driving down Mirror Lake Hwy. I thought for sure the dog was going to fall out.

cachehiker
02-01-2006, 12:21 PM
What can I say, it works better than my refrigerator magnets.

Scott P
02-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Red Neck Tatoo:

Iceaxe
02-18-2006, 03:32 PM
A friend in Idaho sent this to me..... this is the drive up window at the bank :roflol: