PDA

View Full Version : Tour of Utah

DickHead
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
2006 Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: January 24, 2006 Salt Lake City, UT 2006 Larry H. Miller Tour of Utah "America

accadacca
01-25-2006, 08:39 PM
WOW!!! That is really COOL!!!! :cool2: I would like to hear more about this as the info becomes available.

Sombeech
01-27-2006, 07:58 AM
So, is this a long time running race in years past, and this is the first time it's come to Utah? Or is this the first ever "Americas hardest race"?

Whatever the case is, I think we'll see this race revisit Utah many times. We'll definitely have to prepare to get some footage of the race posted up here.

DickHead
01-27-2006, 08:48 AM
So, is this a long time running race in years past, and this is the first time it's come to Utah? Or is this the first ever "Americas hardest race"?

Whatever the case is, I think we'll see this race revisit Utah many times. We'll definitely have to prepare to get some footage of the race posted up here.

First time. Its basically a new pro race.

Sombeech
01-27-2006, 10:05 AM
Cool. Hopefully it's not a "travelling race" that will rotate to different states each year.

Even though we think Utah is home to the best trails, this will confirm it, and bring a lot more out of state bikers.

uutah will be ready for them as well. :nod: