PDA

View Full Version : some crummy pics

goofball
01-21-2006, 10:27 AM
was finally able to get edited pics of not mindbender from thanksgiving '05. not very pleased w/ 'em :ne_nau: but they are visuals. color balance really sucks, i am not very digitally proficient. if you want to check them out here they are - http://community.webshots.com/album/546544700SOncUa.

goofball
01-22-2006, 08:32 PM
or try here - http://community.webshots.com/user/ochikertoo since that other link appears to be uncooperative ?

Iceaxe
01-22-2006, 09:27 PM
Much better link.... I didn't have my secret agent decoder ring so I could access the first link :roflol:

Nice pics :thumb:

LJ
01-22-2006, 09:30 PM
or try here - http://community.webshots.com/user/ochikertoo since that other link appears to be uncooperative ?

Hey Jason -

Second link worked like a charm and the pictures are fun! Keep posting them.

BTW - skiing like a fool this week in Canada, could use that foot rub!

LJ

shaggy125
01-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Very nice shots, thanks for sharing :2thumbs:

goofball
01-23-2006, 04:54 PM

LJ

well, i gotta be honest lj, if that avatar is you, i think i will pass on the foot rub for ya. not that i am shallow or anything..... no, wait a second, i am shallow. sorry ! but that toothless maw looks sorta sexy, you should play that angle up. :crazy:

hope you had fun skiing. :banana: and if you had invited me along i MIGHT be more accomodating in the foot rub depeartment (as long as nobody finds out, if that pic is you) :mrgreen:

goofball
01-23-2006, 04:58 PM

LJ

well, i gotta be honest lj, if that avatar is you, i think i will pass on the foot rub for ya. not that i am shallow or anything..... no, wait a second, i am shallow. sorry ! but that toothless maw looks sorta sexy, you should play that angle up. :crazy:

hope you had fun skiing. :banana: and if you had invited me along i MIGHT be more accomodating in the foot rub depeartment (as long as nobody finds out, if that pic is you) :mrgreen:

in my haste to be quite funny, i just had a thought... i really hope that is not some relative of yours or some other personal acquaintance, because if so i will be horribly embarassed. and on second look she is quite an attractive woman, whoever she is. w/ a sparkling personality to boot i am sure.

LJ
01-23-2006, 07:18 PM
in my haste to be quite funny, i just had a thought... i really hope that is not some relative of yours or some other personal acquaintance, because if so i will be horribly embarassed. and on second look she is quite an attractive woman, whoever she is. w/ a sparkling personality to boot i am sure.

:nod: Actually that's my grandmother and she is already freaked out that I am using it as my avatar. (She will kill me now.) I think she was consedered quite the looker back in the day! I'm actually taller, blonder, and have all my teeth!

btw - no worries, you are quite funny!

LJ

Iceaxe
01-24-2006, 07:28 AM
I'm actually taller, blonder, and have all my teeth!

:slobber:

LJ
01-24-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm actually taller, blonder, and have all my teeth!

:slobber:

:cool: You guys are so easy. I had you at taller didn't I?