PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Gardner - checking in

Ryebrye
01-16-2006, 07:38 AM
:blahblah:
My name is Ryan Gardner - but online I often go by "RyeBrye." I love the Utah outdoors - my favorite pasttimes include rock climbing and canyoneering. I found out about this site when The Great Shane himself - sent me an "invitation" (or maybe he's running a spambot using his name ;) )

My buddies thrive at it - so I've tried my hands in some Indian Creek, and lesser known areas with the same conclusion - I suck at crack climbing.

I am a moderate climber - I can climb a 5.10a slab almost every time - and I've climbed up to 5.10c depending on how sandbagged the rating is :P

I've been through a bunch of canyons in the Swell and in Zion. My normal canyoneering partner is Chris Raver - a crazy fool that can climb anything (even with a broken hand).

I'm on a bunch of other forums and such - but I'll try to keep checking this one since it has nice pictures that randomly cycle at the top :)

accadacca
01-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Welcome to the site bro. Yeah, we even let Shane's friends hang here. :lol8: :five:

Sombeech
01-16-2006, 08:39 AM
I'm on a bunch of other forums and such - but I'll try to keep checking this one since it has nice pictures that randomly cycle at the top :)

Yeah, that's pretty cool, huh? Post up some of your cool shots, and maybe they'll get posted up there.

Welcome to the forum.

Iceaxe
01-16-2006, 09:58 AM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

I think you're going to like it around here......