PDA

View Full Version : hi

stefan
01-15-2006, 03:33 PM
Top o' the year to ya! :2thumbs:

i was invited to introduce myself, but not sure what exactly to say. being born and raised in salt lake i have an obvious addiction to the wasatch mountains and to southern utah. my loves are skiing (in bounds and B/C), telemarking, hiking, backpacking and canyoneering .... oh yeah and wandering through coniferous forests, yeah, there's something about those pines, spruces, firs, douglas-firs, hemlocks, redwoods, and cedars of all sorts, especially the way they can make the most magnificent cathedrals....simply awe-inspiring.

well, enough about me ...

cheers

stefan

accadacca
01-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Welcome to the site stefan, nice to meet ya. :five:

Iceaxe
01-15-2006, 06:01 PM
:2thumbs: Welcome :2thumbs:

shaggy125
01-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Welcome and thanks for the intro. I hope you're not trying to keep a low profile or anything, but for those that don't know, Stefan was one of the amazingly skilled canyoneers featured in my most recent "My Fault, Your Fault" video. Actually he is the one that came up with the "fake" names for the canyons. It was great to meet you then and again now.

Eric.

Iceaxe
01-15-2006, 07:29 PM
but for those that don't know, Stefan was one of the amazingly skilled canyoneers

I thought everyone on the forum was an amazing and highly skilled canyoneer. :ne_nau:

:haha:

stefan
01-15-2006, 10:01 PM
i guess eric is meaning the "voodoo" or the chipmunk-on-crack type :lol8: maneuvers we seem to be capable of.
not sure what came over us in there...it was like we were possessed or something :eek2:

Eric...good times....it was great meeting you as well! Thanks for the TR enjoyed it! Let's do it again sometime....

stefan

Sombeech
01-16-2006, 08:36 AM
Welcome to the forum, and nice to meet you. Hope you make it out west again soon.