PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Hog 2006

derstuka
01-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Anybody on here ever raced the Frozen Hog? Who is gonna race it this year? I would love to see it, but, if I went to it, I would probably have to race in it. It just drives me nuts to stand around and watch other people race.

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/

accadacca
01-13-2006, 07:39 PM
I have ridden the trail and many others in the area. Some great trails in that area. I would guess it could be pretty muddy this year. Of course we just had a batch of snow and it has been cold. I am not planning on racing........I would hate to fall on that rock hard ice and screw up my summer. Damn.........did I just say that? :eek2: I am getting old........ :bore:

Perhaps we should put a crack team together and just race for fun. Sombeech, KillemAll, others? We could show up with uutah.com tee shirts..... :lol8:

Sombeech
01-13-2006, 07:56 PM
We could show up with uutah.com tee shirts..... :lol8:

We should look into that.

Same color as the forum. Grey, dark grey, and black. Those would look pretty good.

derstuka
01-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Perhaps we should put a crack team together and just race for fun. Sombeech, KillemAll, others? We could show up with uutah.com tee shirts..... :lol8:

I might be interested in something like that.

Damn, I just realized that is almost all the way to SLC...I was thinking it was further south...

accadacca
01-15-2006, 08:10 AM
I think we should register. Sounds like a good time and hell you get a t-shirt. Whoop de do da.....:naughty: :popcorn:

derstuka
02-10-2006, 04:07 PM
Did anybody on uutah enter the Frozen Hog? I tell ya, that Bruce Argyle is a BIG promoter of mtn biking. The lengths that he goes to for the sport of mtn biking is amazing. We need more people like him, including me!

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/UMBphpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1829

accadacca
02-10-2006, 07:32 PM
We didn't end up doing this race. I was setting up some new baby furniture over the weekend. Now my wife wants me to do some painting and decorating in the same room. :roll: Get the projects out of the way before summer is the goal......then stay out of my way woman. :lol8: