PDA

View Full Version : Just what "The Doctor" ordered!

derstuka
01-05-2006, 07:06 PM
One bad ass video! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Mostly shows Valentino "The Doctor" Rossi, but, shows others also. Nice editing and soundtrack. Just watch it already!

http://media.putfile.com/MotogpLifessweetdrug

:popcorn: :popcorn:

derstuka
01-09-2006, 09:26 AM
What, no Valentino Rossi fans??? Moto GP fans??? Say it ain't so!!! :gloom:

accadacca
01-09-2006, 10:34 AM
The clip didn't work for me? I don't know what I am doing wrong? :ne_nau:

derstuka
01-09-2006, 01:11 PM
The clip didn't work for me? I don't know what I am doing wrong? :ne_nau:

I just tried the link again and it worked for me. I can't hotlink it to Windows Media player because Putfile.com has right-clicking disabled. When you click on the link, it will take about 30-45 seconds boot up--depending on your system.

Udink
01-09-2006, 03:17 PM
I can't hotlink it to Windows Media player because Putfile.com has right-clicking disabled.
Works for me using Mozilla Firefox:

http://x502.putfile.com/videos/b6-29212141413.wmv

It's a 16MB file, though. It won't stream if you click the direct link (it downloads the entire clip first), but if you use the link in the original post it will begin playing much sooner.

accadacca
01-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Hey thanks Udink. I just couldn't be bothered to backdoor it somehow.
What a sweet clip and the music makes it. Good ole' Slash n' the boys. Sombeech and I saw them open up in Phoenix for AC/DC. Thanks for the clip derstuka.... :rockon:

derstuka
01-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Good ole' Slash n' the boys. Sombeech and I saw them open up in Phoenix for AC/DC. :

Are you talking about Slash's Snake Pit, or Guns N' F**king Roses man!!? GN'R is the shiznit!

accadacca
01-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Good ole' Slash n' the boys. Sombeech and I saw them open up in Phoenix for AC/DC. :

Are you talking about Slash's Snake Pit, or Guns N' F**king Roses man!!? GN'R is the shiznit!
Yeah, its too bad that axel was such an ass. I was referring to when Slash was the Snake Pit. That was the clip anyway. I don't think they had and chart breakers, but that song was pretty good. Now he is hangin' with Weiland and making some pretty good tunes. I wasn't happy with the full album tho. :rockon: