PDA

View Full Version : gym partner(s) wanted

goofball
01-03-2006, 03:25 PM
hello,

i've been going to the front in slc and wonder if anybody else here climbs there ? and would not mind bouldering together sometime ? i am really new but enjoy it and can actually climb higher than my body height now :cool2:

jason.

price1869
01-05-2006, 12:33 AM
wish you would have gotten to me earlier. I was going to join, but i couldn't get anyone to come with, so I built a training wall under the stairs. Just come climb outside sometime. What level do you climb? V? PM me if you want to go.

Price

ps The colder, the better. It gives you better grip.

pps We can rope up or boulder. I'm indifferent.

ppps If you bring girls, you're my hero.

ajroadtrips
01-05-2006, 06:50 AM
Jason,

I'm a member of the Front, and try to climb there 2 or 3 times a week. Mostly evenings after work (6pm-ish), but sometimes Friday mornings. Sick this week, but am planning on getting back into the routine next week.

Drop me a note if you plan on going next week. I currently climb around V3, V4 on a really good day....

Ryan

hesse15
01-05-2006, 02:42 PM
hello,

i've been going to the front in slc and wonder if anybody else here climbs there ? and would not mind bouldering together sometime ? i am really new but enjoy it and can actually climb higher than my body height now :cool2:

jason.
hi i am the rockreation
i do ropesi suck in bouldering
and i will be back in slc the 17th with 15 extra pounds to loose8my mom is just feeding me with all the great food 24\7 so at soon i am back i need a lot of climbing
usually i am already hook up with my staedy climbing partner tuesday and thursday but i can climb monday and friday (if iam in town)
but i do rope
:five:

marc olivares
01-05-2006, 05:34 PM
me and my buddy keith are at rockreation most mon and wed mornings while our kids are in preschool.

we've been bouldering mostly but always looking for more folks to chat and climb w/.

Iceaxe
01-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Gosh Marc..... for some reason I was thinkin' ya was a CO guy. I didn't know you lived in gods country :thumb:

marc olivares
01-05-2006, 06:23 PM
SUGARHOUSE :2thumbs:

Sombeech
01-05-2006, 07:03 PM
I just started going to the Roy Complex, up here in the north.

Anybody wanna join me? I could use a kick in the pants sometimes.

Iceaxe
01-05-2006, 08:33 PM

Sweet... now I know you are closer I'll send you more invites :five:

goofball
01-05-2006, 09:24 PM
i really appreciate all the replys and offers and look forward to meeting some of you folks in the future. :2thumbs:

jason.

marc olivares
01-05-2006, 10:14 PM

Sweet... now I know you are closer I'll send you more invites :five:

STOKED!