PDA

View Full Version : ok, i'm here...

goofball
01-01-2006, 08:15 AM
jason here. been in draper for near 2 months now. help ! it is way to prim and proper here :bootyshake: . i need a stoop to drink my beer on where i can see a little more "gritty" goings on. jr. & i were in bluff for the past 2 years, but social isolation there became crazy intolerable. i like to do anything outdoors. canyoning being my latest fave. climbing at the front & snowshoeing have been my activities since being here. since i am in the mountains i want to learn to ski, too. i love to hike and backpack & will try anything that dumps a ton of endorphins in the system :mwink: . soooooo... i do not know anybody here, and will be moving to slc proper asap, but if anyone out there wouldn't mind a slightly neurotic, 36 going on 16 nerd joining their outings (or in city fun'n) then make me an offer. alsoiamveryveryVERYsingleandopentooffers

accadacca
01-01-2006, 08:54 AM
Welcome to the site Jason. Yeah things can be a bit too civilized in Draper. Well, except for perhaps at the Iceaxe residence on occasion. :lol8:

I am sure you will find plenty of trips being planned here on uutah this summer. Perhaps even a female hookup for you...... :naughty:

Iceaxe
01-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Welcome to Draper.... center of the universe and home to Iceaxe :haha:

Also... welcome to the group :2thumbs:

Sombeech
01-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the club, man.

dbessee
01-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Welcome Jason! :nod:

DirkHammergate
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
jason here. been in draper for near 2 months now. help ! it is way to prim and proper here :bootyshake: . i need a stoop to drink my beer on where i can see a little more "gritty" goings on. jr. & i were in bluff for the past 2 years, but social isolation there became crazy intolerable. i like to do anything outdoors. canyoning being my latest fave. climbing at the front & snowshoeing have been my activities since being here. since i am in the mountains i want to learn to ski, too. i love to hike and backpack & will try anything that dumps a ton of endorphins in the system :mwink: . soooooo... i do not know anybody here, and will be moving to slc proper asap, but if anyone out there wouldn't mind a slightly neurotic, 36 going on 16 nerd joining their outings (or in city fun'n) then make me an offer. alsoiamveryveryVERYsingleandopentooffers

Hammergate doesn't even know the way to Sandy, Draper is just to the left side as I head south for the Swell.

Welcome.

LJ
01-01-2006, 06:09 PM
Hey Jason -

I haven't been here long but I'm thinkin' a "slightly neurotic, 36 going on 16 nerd" will fit in just fine around here! If you get down the St. George area and want to do some hiking with some of the "gritty" folks in the area let me know - we always have room for another.

LJ

PS - not a lot of women seem to post on the site (hope to get more) anyway, good for us single girls not so good for you veryveryVERY single guys. :haha:

hesse15
01-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey Jason -

I haven't been here long but I'm thinkin' a "slightly neurotic, 36 going on 16 nerd" will fit in just fine around here! If you get down the St. George area and want to do some hiking with some of the "gritty" folks in the area let me know - we always have room for another.

LJ

PS - not a lot of women seem to post on the site (hope to get more) anyway, good for us single girls not so good for you veryveryVERY single guys. :haha:
totally with you
i like your new avatar :2thumbs:

goofball
01-02-2006, 02:58 PM
so what sort of craziness goes on at the iceaxe residence, pray tell ??? if it doesn't involve dark beer, good tunes and lotsa laughs then it's not worth teasin me with. :2thumbs:

and not a lot of women post here ? drat. i thought this was gonna be a treasure trove of feminine contacts. back to the personals i guess...

Iceaxe
01-02-2006, 05:28 PM
and not a lot of women post here ? drat. i thought this was gonna be a treasure trove of feminine contacts. back to the personals i guess...

Compared to all the other Outdoor Forums this place is a gold mine of female contact. Of course, that's not really a fair comparison, because compared to the other outdoor forums we actually have women :haha:

so what sort of craziness goes on at the iceaxe residence, pray tell ???

:banana: :feelgood: :cheers: :friday: :getiton: :guitar: :drums: :banana:

mossimo64
01-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Hey welcome. I am just a little further south from you and do a few forrays to the north SLC area. Send me a side band and with your email and I will let you know when I head that way. -Peter

LJ
01-02-2006, 06:51 PM
so what sort of craziness goes on at the iceaxe residence, pray tell ??? if it doesn't involve dark beer, good tunes and lotsa laughs then it's not worth teasin me with. :2thumbs:

Don't go back to the personal ads Jason. The women who do post here are OK - just think quality over quantity!

Iceaxe
01-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Don't go back to the personal ads Jason. The women who do post here are OK - just think quality over quantity!

Yeah baby..... I have met a lot of the women from this group and they are all FIRST CLASS :2thumbs:

goofball
01-02-2006, 08:42 PM
is there a cover charge there iceaxe ? i'll bring beer to spare and plenty of dollar bills. :twisted: maybe i won't need those personals after all...

Iceaxe
01-02-2006, 08:47 PM
You just need to answer one of hesse's ads.....

http://uutah.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1361

she's a major hottie :thumb:

hesse15
01-04-2006, 12:57 AM

Ice you are so nice...guys learn from him!!!!

by the way as Iceaxe is the official women guru of this web site
I propose a guy need his official approval before being allow to hit on a UUTAH' chick
including passing a test like :being a safe canyooneer with major experience ,being able to drink a lot of beer but not stupid to drive after that, being with a sense of humor and things like that

LJ
01-04-2006, 08:18 AM

Ice you are so nice...guys learn from him!!!!

by the way as Iceaxe is the official women guru of this web site
I propose a guy need his official approval before being allow to hit on a UUTAH' chick
including passing a test like :being a safe canyooneer with major experience ,being able to drink a lot of beer but not stupid to drive after that, being with a sense of humor and things like that

What she said! We could get you a list Iceaxe...........

Iceaxe
01-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Maybe I should just start a new profession.... pimpin' outdoor chicks :haha:

accadacca
01-04-2006, 04:49 PM
Maybe I should just start a new profession.... pimpin' outdoor chicks :haha:
Yeah, we should have a forum area for that! Ice's pimpin' and date line. :wallbash:
I can see it now.......uutah.com "Your Exclusive Place to Meet Outdoor Chicks in Utah"! :roflol:

LJ
01-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Not sure how I feel about being pimped out - I would have a few minimum (or maybe make that maximum :naughty: ) requirements but I do know DirkHammergate has a better name and outfit for it!

accadacca
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I do know DirkHammergate has a better name and outfit for it!
What about Angus? :guitar:

BTW.....goofball your intro thread has been completely hijacked. But you did get some female participation. :naughty:

DirkHammergate
01-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Not sure how I feel about being pimped out - I would have a few minimum (or maybe make that maximum :naughty: ) requirements but I do know DirkHammergate has a better name and outfit for it!

Too bad I'm spoken for and the Spok-e is pretty freakin cool (she lets me play dress up and shit).

Speaking of which, if any of you lameo males need some tips, PM me. Here is my Rookie advice for starters:

1) Send a girl one the following, a card stating that they are either the coolest creature on the planet or that you can't imagine a day under the sun or night under the stars without them (preferably after a few dates or get togethers not to confuse yourself as a raving stalker). I've been pretty successful with that using some careful attentive follow up.
2) If that doesn't work try sending flowers...
3) If number 2 doesn't work try opening a car door for her.
4) If number 3 doesn't work try splitting lunch at Squatters.
5) If number 4 doesn't work try slippin her some Tequila, it rarely fails....
6) If number 5 doesn't work, move on brother....

LJ
01-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Guys know about women and tequila? That explains a lot..........

accadacca
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Speaking of which, if any of you lameo males need some tips, PM me. ....
:bore: :bs: Dirk is now giving out advice on women???? :comppunch:

LJ
01-04-2006, 08:57 PM

I actually was goint to disagree with most of his suggestions except the tequila one. But maybe I'm the strange one - what do the rest of you girls think? Flowers, undying devotion, Squatters, or.... (my freebie outdoor chick tip) - ice cold adult beverages stashed in the pickup vehicle after a off-trail sweltering 20 mile hike followed by foot rub with no flinching at the black nails and blisters. Now that's a way to a girl's heart. :nod:

goofball
01-04-2006, 09:54 PM
but this is good. always nice to get the female participation.

so for iceaxe to hook me up, and all you lovely ladies whom i cannot imagine going a day under the sun or a night under the stars without, here is my reasons to date jason list -

i am very modest about how hot i am and how fortunate any woman will be to land me. :cool2:

like to talk :blahblah:

will adore you in word and deed

i won't pass gas or pick/roll/flick until we know each other pretty well

will definitley have adult... beverages at end of day and will not mind massaging battered feet. and if you get really lucky i might even give that foot a kiss or seductively suck a toe :naughty: and hopefully gag reflex can be controlled because lets be honest, 20 miles ? that can make for a funky foot !

will make sure to let you know how lucky i feel that such an incredible woman finds me appealing.

cheesy ? corny ? sweet ? i am still trying to perfect my game here, obviously, because if i understood women at all i'd be on my 3rd or 4th divorce already. :roll:

DirkHammergate
01-05-2006, 06:11 AM

LOL! If you haven't figured it out yet, its part of my stick...

Iceaxe
01-05-2006, 07:29 AM

TEQUILA.... thats how I met my wife :naughty:

But I took a short cut by skipping steps 1 thru 4 and went directly to step 5.

TEQUILA.... now thats some sound advice :getiton:

DirkHammergate
01-05-2006, 07:52 AM

TEQUILA.... thats how I met my wife :naughty:

But I took a short cut by skipping steps 1 thru 4 and went directly to step 5.

TEQUILA.... now thats some sound advice :getiton:

I knew someone would understand. I mixed in step 1 through 4 because if you continually jump right to step 5 it could lead to some nasty STDs....

hesse15
01-05-2006, 02:15 PM

I actually was goint to disagree with most of his suggestions except the tequila one. But maybe I'm the strange one - what do the rest of you girls think? Flowers, undying devotion, Squatters, or.... (my freebie outdoor chick tip) - ice cold adult beverages stashed in the pickup vehicle after a off-trail sweltering 20 mile hike followed by foot rub with no flinching at the black nails and blisters. Now that's a way to a girl's heart. :nod:
ok
mhhh
i am a little strange because i am not american and i am from a rough island(sardinia) flower:for me are dead plants make me sad when slowly they become ugly
i do not drink hard alchol (bad memoeries from a night at 18th i drank too much sweet coctails not having no fodd the whole day nasty)
but cold beer yes!!!! not picky i drink also a lot of 3.2 not care much
a guy must like foreigner movies with subtitles do not own firearms 8i am very good in pushin bottoms and i do not want get killed)open minded
funny ,i cannot accept shyness (i discover what was in usa)somebody that is active but not crazy scary one
somebody that can tell me the truth and do not scary for stand in a different opinion than mine but able to respect that
a massage ...yeah that is goooddd
that does not mind i have the shortest crappy nails ever (hei long toenails and climbing shoes :nono: )
eah and also the good looking but that can be secondary if the guy is cool
I do like a nice guy that open door but if that is a act of kindness and no just because he want get laidfor now that are my 5 cents
what about treehugger and savanna and tanya ,girls also if you are married you can give the guy advices

Iceaxe
01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Dang hesse.... that's a really long list........ :ne_nau:

My only requirement for a women is that shes breathing :roflol:

And the breathing part is not really a rule..... more like a guideline.... :haha:

savanna3313
01-05-2006, 07:14 PM
>>>what about treehugger and savanna and tanya ,girls also if you are married you can give the guy advices<<<

Dang hesse.... that's a really long list........ :ne_nau:

My only requirement for a women is that shes breathing :roflol:

And the breathing part is not really a rule..... more like a guideline.... :haha:

Hesse.....I've been trying to find the perfect man for a LONG time, and I have finally realized that there is no such thing. :wallbash: But, I love men - and all their virtues and faults. I was born and raised in the South where men (for the most part) are truly "southern" gentleman, but I was told that when I moved out west that I would encounter a whole new caliber and breed of men. So I did. (It was a good thing)

Seems like a lot of guys like to boast and brag, but it's mostly :bs: and from what I can gather, they do it mainly just for the entertainment of other guys. :popcorn: As for a checklist, well - I agree with Shane that breathing is an excellent place to start. Personally - I like men younger than myself :naughty: I like 'em hard-working, honest, open-minded, intelligent, attractive to me (ten men can look at 1 woman and have 10 different opinions) and above all else, he'd better be wealthy! :roflol: ok...that's a joke.....but truly above all else, he HAS to have a sense of humor or we won't make it past the first date.

Savanna

LJ
01-05-2006, 08:44 PM
like 'em hard-working, honest, open-minded, intelligent, attractive to me (ten men can look at 1 woman and have 10 different opinions) and above all else, he'd better be wealthy! ok...that's a joke.....but truly above all else, he HAS to have a sense of humor or we won't make it past the first date.

Savanna

What Savanna said - sense of humor being the biggest. That's what's fun about you guys on this board.

Hey Iceaxe - my Dad saw "The way to LJ's Heart" and now he wants to "have a talk" with me!

Goofball - with a face like that what girl wouldn't be intrigued!! The toe sucking was the clincher though!

goofball
01-06-2006, 07:08 AM
[quote]
Goofball - with a face like that what girl wouldn't be intrigued!! The toe sucking was the clincher though!

aw shucks... :oops: