PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

LJ
12-23-2005, 07:08 PM
OK - I'm one of the lucky few who get to live, work, and play in Springdale, Utah. New to the uutah.com but have been in the area for awhile. Always looking for new places to explore in the area and I'm sure I'll get all sorts of good ideas from all of you. Reading through some of the posts though I might be too well behaved to join in though! :popcorn: I'm always interested in hiking/exploring with new people so let me know if you are in the area and if you want to do some off trail hiking, I'm your girl.

LJ

Sombeech
12-23-2005, 07:27 PM
Reading through some of the posts though I might be too well behaved to join in though!

Hey, we're all just talk anyways. We need to be kept in check sometimes, and you're welcome to tell us when we need to tone it down a little.

Welcome to the site! Hope you get to know your way around, and feel free to ask for help.

:rockon:

accadacca
12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
You are lucky LJ. My favorite southern Utah trail is Gooseberry. I cant imagine having that playground in my backyard. Especially since it is ridable almost year round. :cool2: And of course there is this place up the road called Zion or something? :nod: :2thumbs:

There are certainly some real characters on here. I keep telling myself that they are all law abiding decent people. :haha: Yet, its the personalities that make this place fun. :five: Welcome..... :ride:

rockgremlin
12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
...I'm your girl.

LJ

You're gonna be real popular around here. Are you into canyoneering?

DirkHammergate
12-23-2005, 08:57 PM
...I'm your girl.

LJ

You're gonna be real popular around here. Are you into canyoneering?

Yes indeed. My name is Dirk, Dirk Hammergate.... Welcome to the board.

Iceaxe
12-24-2005, 10:09 AM
I'm your girl. LJ

Can't think of what to say... don't screw it up... holy shit... girl talking to me... might want to have sex with me... holy shit... when I think like this people can hear me...

:2thumbs: WelcomeLJ :2thumbs:

LJ
12-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Hey Guys -

I haved noticed that there seems to be a dearth of women on the board. I've been reading it for a a month or so though and you all seem fairly harmless! I'm not sure I'm witty enough to keep up but I'll try or I can at least be the one you all can make fun of. Hesse seems to keep you all in line.

Gooseberry is awesome, I love being able to ride up there after work. The JEM trail and Little Creek have been fun also.

I do like to canyoneer. Just getting started and I'm definitely the newbie on the trips I've done. Hard to find folks willing to take time and answer all my questions so I might try a class or two this spring and then try to do some bigger canyons this summer.

Glad to be here - thanks for the nice welcome. It's been awesome weather here in Zion this weekend. Hope it stays this nice (with some rain tossed in so the skiing gets better up high) for the next few weeks. Lots of good hikes planned!

LJ

Sombeech
12-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Gooseberry is awesome, I love being able to ride up there after work.

After work???? :slobber: mmmm, Gooseberry.

You've got to post some of your G-Berry pics in the biking section! We'd love to see any alternative routes. There's a lot of different paths out on the Mesa that we haven't tried. (then again, you may want to keep them secret)

Your info of trails in that area will be very covetted. :2thumbs: