PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Choprock pictures added.

shaggy125
12-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Man, I'm spoiling you guys... Enjoy it while it lasts because once school starts again the photos from me will become more scarce :frustrated: . Price seems to be the TR king during the warm months though, so you'll have his pictures to hold you over. Ben gave me some more pictures from our trips down Choprock and Neon in July so I added some of them to my existing photo TR for Choprock, then added even more to my Choprock gallery. Neon photo TR and pics are next on the agenda. Hopefully I can borrow a camera for the three days of freezefest I'll be at next week. If so then possible Photo TR's for those are on the horizon too. :popcorn:

Updated Choprock photo TR:

http://utoutdoors.blogspot.com/2005/12/south-fork-of-choprock-canyon.html

Updated Choprock Gallery (at least 30 new pictures added, many not featured in the TR. All new photos are compliments of Josh for taking them, and Ben for getting copies to me).

http://shaggy125.zoto.com/galleries/choprock/

Eric.

RAM
12-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Updated Choprock photo TR:

http://utoutdoors.blogspot.com/2005/12/south-fork-of-choprock-canyon.html

Wonderful place and great pictures. The place just draws me back once or twice a year. And with the other recently descended and great canyons nearby (have to go with Ram status-Sorry, but come on board), I am sold on a 5 day overnight now. BTW the comment on where you thought the BYU boys died....if you go up 6 pictures from where you made that comment, it is a bit downcanyon from that picture, in the "overhead bombay" section. Sad. By the river height, it looks like a late spring trip down. As warm as it likely was outside, I bet it still got a little chilly after 4 plus hours or more of that wonderous place. Nice work, fellas.
Ram

shaggy125
12-21-2005, 09:21 PM
And with the other recently descended and great canyons nearby (have to go with Ram status-Sorry, but come on board)

Name the time and day. School will probably get in the way this year but you never know I guess.

By the river height, it looks like a late spring trip down. As warm as it likely was outside, I bet it still got a little chilly after 4 plus hours or more of that wonderous place. Nice work, fellas.
Ram

We did it 4th of July weekend. Ben and I stayed warm, Josh's wetsuit was a little big for him so lunch time he was shivering quite a bit, but once we got moving again he warmed right up. Choprock was really amazing, right up there with the best I've done (which isn't a lot, especially compared to you).

Eric.

FOX
12-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Cool pics Shaggy! Rockgremlin and I wanted to do both Neon and Choprock this year but weren't able to find the time. Have to hit 'em in '06.

BTW...I love Ben's chin pubes! They're awesome!:haha:

Iceaxe
12-22-2005, 10:28 AM
BTW...I love Ben's chin pubes! They're awesome!

So thats what those are....... I thought Ben was kissing butt and slipped :roflol:

rockgremlin
12-22-2005, 06:27 PM
Nice Pics!! I went through and downloaded a few that I really liked:

Iceaxe
12-22-2005, 07:59 PM
:2thumbs: