PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Skiing Partners

accadacca
12-16-2005, 04:25 PM
Who ski's on here? I am looking for people to go with this year. I have been out of it for a few years and am getting the itch this year. I am planning on going after we get our next storm. Don't want to drop fidy on the skied out stuff.

fourtycal
12-21-2005, 08:23 AM
I have been going with a group from work. I ski, they all snowboard and talked me into trying. I still bring ski's but have taken to boarding. I will let you know when we go next.
we are planning on every friday after work (under the lights) with the two for one deal at brighton and you are welcome to join in.
Also if you want to head up on a weekend let me know, I just may be headed up anyway.

accadacca
12-21-2005, 08:26 AM
Keep me posted fourty. Give me a ring. Are you going this Friday?

fourtycal
12-21-2005, 08:34 AM
This Friday is our company Christmas party so we are going tonight instead. we are going to try and leave by 4pm. let me know if you can go so we can meet up.

accadacca
12-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Cant make it tonight...... :frustrated: I will hook up with you guys after the holiday break. :cool2: I will plan on the 6th of Jan. The holidays will probably be a bit crazy up there? We will hook up on some Saturdays as well. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for some discounts as well.