PDA

View Full Version : What do you want for Christmas?

accadacca
12-13-2005, 09:25 AM
I have not decided what I am getting? Perhaps a new GPS? A video Ipod? What I really need is a timer for my Christmas lights. I mean come on, I am an American. Everything has to be auto and not take much effort. My porch light has a timer, why not the Christmas lights? :nod:
I really wanted to go see the Utes play in San Francisco and I have all the accommodations for that trip planned now. :2thumbs: :utes7:

jumar
12-13-2005, 10:20 AM
Let's see...

Softshell Jacket
5.10 Canyoneers
Leashes for my ice axes

icthys
12-13-2005, 12:27 PM
I didn't ask for anything and I told my wife not to get me anything. A wife's a wife though and she says she got me something, don't know what it is. All I want for Christmas is for my money pit of a house to finally be finished, that's not asking to much is it?

nitmik
12-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I didn't ask for anything and I told my wife not to get me anything. A wife's a wife though and she says she got me something, don't know what it is. All I want for Christmas is for my money pit of a house to finally be finished, that's not asking to much is it?

I don't think a wife would fall for this. I know if my wife told me not to get her anything I would not fall for it.

rockgremlin
12-13-2005, 02:34 PM
http://www.tax-r-us.de/US%20Dollars.JPG

James_B_Wads2000
12-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Let's see...

5.10 Canyoneers

You should call the Zion Adventure Company in Springdale. The usually close out there new (as in never taken out of the box) 5.10's around this time of year. In fact here is a recent post in the Canyons yahoo group:

Date: Fri Dec 9, 2005 10:28 pm
Subject: Zion Adventure Sale jdzambella

Hello canyoneers and hikers,

We have posted some close-out items on our webstore for your holiday
shopping pleasures. Get them while they last!

Cheers,

Jonathan

http://www.zionadventures.com/store/

DickHead
12-13-2005, 04:07 PM
All kinds of sheyt!
I already got a Sirius sat. radio for my commuter car.
And a Muzzleloader.
:rifle:
I'm asking for a bunch of bike stuff in addition, don't think I got much, though.
A GPS would be dandy.
And, a BJ always makes Christmas nice
:twisted:

Iceaxe
12-13-2005, 04:59 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/merry_xmas.jpg

accadacca
12-13-2005, 06:32 PM
I figured that picture would find its way back. :haha:

I love the Christmas music that they play on the radio during the holidays. Like "Mistress For Christmas" by AC/DC. A classic! :lol8:

accadacca
12-13-2005, 06:39 PM
The Zone Girls :naughty: I used to work here:

http://www.1280thezone.com/zonegirls/zonegirls05/christmas/main.asp

http://www.1280thezone.com/zonegirls/christmas/main.asp

DaveOU812
12-14-2005, 04:53 AM
This list is long but I think I can give you all the cliff notes. The first thing I want is to be home but I can't have that one. Next would be a small stack of 100 dollar bills. (I'm not asking alot. Just a small stack.) I'm getting an IPOD which is another thing I want. A paid vacation would be sweet. ( I got that one coming in a couple months too) A new guitar. A Farrari would be nice. Yea, I guess thats the short list.

jumar
12-14-2005, 07:15 AM
You should call the Zion Adventure Company in Springdale.

Thanks for the tip. :2thumbs:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 01:07 PM
this is what i was talking about
:frustrated:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 01:21 PM
Can a mod please delete this......very offensive. :haha: I cant open this smut at work. :roll:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Can a mod please delete this......very offensive. :haha: I cant open this smut at work. :roll: :frustrated:
there is no nudity
and what about santa shaking fat naked!!!

I think they are beautiful
do not you agree?

accadacca
12-14-2005, 01:37 PM
:puke: :compthrow:

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 02:01 PM

Hesse... so you are telling us you would like 5 GAY guys dressed up to look like a bowl of fruit loops????

:roflol:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 02:05 PM
:puke: :compthrow:

:ne_nau: :?
opps I was thiking you were a girl,
sorry
but still i i was putting girls in bikini i had no problem
we need to work on discrimination issues

is there any girls beside me or Shan in this forum?
or you guys scared all them away ?

I think if is offending for real somebody i will take it out
other wise will be a good company for the santa`s girls of iceaxe

hesse15
12-14-2005, 02:09 PM

Hesse... so you are telling us you would like 5 GAY guys dressed up to look like a bowl of fruit loops????

first gave them to me and i will tell you how it goes .... :eat: :hitit: :razz: :wink:
:twisted: :cool2:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 02:13 PM
dressed up to look like a bowl of fruit loops????

:roflol:[/quote]

that is called FASHION

is Christmas time perhaps you can ask Santa to have the speedo and the shirt matching style

you will be really fashionable doing canyon like that :naughty:

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 02:15 PM
Hesse... they are just messing with you. accadacca owns the board and can remove anything he wants or finds offensive. So far Tanya is the only woman who visits and can hang with the big dogs.... but you are giving it a good try :nod:

Keep up the good work, you add a lot to this group. :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
that is called FASHION

NO... that is called HOMOSEXUAL :haha:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 02:19 PM
opps I was thiking you were a girl
:crazy: :fakelaugh: :kicknuts: :jump_nutt: :oops:

What made you think that? :ne_nau: I haven't been called a girl for a while.... :lol8: Although, I am a lesbian. :roflol:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 02:29 PM
We have some ladies on here. TreeHugger, Superriffic S*, Shan, tanya and rockgremlin. :haha: J/K on the last. We need more though......do you have friends? :naughty:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 02:31 PM
Perhaps it was my man crush on Angus Young. :haha:

BTTAndy
12-14-2005, 02:31 PM
I asked Santa for these.

http://www.kahtoola.com/Main.aspx

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 02:39 PM
I also saw Savannah on here the other day....

hesse15
12-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Hesse... there just messing with you. accadacca owns the board and can remove anything he wants or finds offensive. So far Tanya is the only woman who visits and can hang with the big dogs.... but you are giving it a good try :nod:

Keep up the good work, you add a lot to this group. :2thumbs:

thank you
i feel better
i like tease but I do not want offend anybody
we european sometime do not really know the rules here
mostly about naked skin :popcorn:

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 03:28 PM
I also saw Savannah on here the other day....

Yep.....last time I checked, I still qualify as a woman. :bath:

It's just that Shane has almost single-handedly ruined my Christmas spirit with the Santa Claus photos. :roll: Hesse15 is getting close with her last photo, but some ladies like those more experienced gray-haired dudes. :2thumbs: And yes, Tanya can hang with the experienced big dogs most definitely :hail2thechief: .......I am still in the puppy pound.

Savanna (no "H")

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 03:38 PM
i like tease but I do not want offend anybody
we european sometime do not really know the rules here
mostly about naked skin :popcorn: <<<<<<<

From what I gather, it takes a lot to offend anyone on this site. :haha:
Check out some of the other sites for "more skin" photos of the guys. (yes I pay attention) :thumb: Shane probably knows where they all are. I've seen one with a guy totally naked (full gear) descending a canyon, a "legend" entering a stream, not to mention a nice waterfall photo of Shane himself that Tanya took and had posted for awhile on the Zion site.

Savanna

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 04:02 PM
not to mention a nice waterfall photo of Shane himself

Oh... you mean this Bad Boy.... :banana:

I figured if Hesse saw this photo she would just start tossing rocks at her prom date... and I didn't want to be responsible for him running home cryin' to his mommy.....
:jump_nutt:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 04:08 PM
I've seen one with a guy totally naked (full gear) descending a canyon, a "legend" entering a stream,
Savanna

I think for a guy is better still wear a speedo
you can always get trap in your lower part in some tree or cracks

not to mention a nice waterfall photo of Shane himself that Tanya took and had posted for awhile on the Zion site.

Not bad (for your age!!! :lol8: )
but my prom guy (one with the lullypopspeedo) ,will do that wearing a nice speedo not buggy loose shorts :roflol:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Check out some of the other sites for "more skin" photos of the guys. (yes I pay attention)
Savanna

Savanna, do they look like my 5 guys wearing speedo? :wink:

If yes :nod: ,can I do some canyons with them could you help me?:getiton:

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 04:32 PM
you can always get trap in your lower part in some tree or cracks<<<<

Major owie... :cripple: btw...Rumor has it that some guys have too much equipment to wear those speedos. :dropmouth:

Savanna

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 04:37 PM
Savanna, do they look like my 5 guys wearing speedo?

If yes ,can I do some canyons with them could you help me? <<<<<

Hesse, something tells me that all you have to do is put out the invitation and you'll have a dozen guys willing to take you canyoneering and they would wear whatever you'd want them to. :haha:

Savanna

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 04:42 PM
[quote=savanna3313] not to mention a nice waterfall photo of Shane himself

Oh... you mean this Bad Boy.... :banana:

:2thumbs: :hitit: :roflol:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 04:44 PM
you can always get trap in your lower part in some tree or cracks<<<<

Major owie... :cripple: btw...Rumor has it that some guys have too much equipment to wear those speedos. :dropmouth:

Savanna
guys really love to sperad these rumors
rarely got confirmed!!! :five:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey hesse,

No offense taken by me. (Except for the photo of Shane is considerably repulsive. :haha:) You have done nothing that would offend me. Not to mention it takes quite a bit to offend me. BTW....I am very familiar with European tendencies. :naughty: I just enjoy joking around.... :blahblah:

I like your style....... :cool2:

Do you gals prefer leopard print or traditional speedos? :lol8:

Iceaxe
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM

accadacca usually puts a patato in the back of his Speedo and walks around. he thinks it looks hot.

:toofunny:

AAAaaaaa....that is a patato.... isn't it?

savanna3313
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Do you gals prefer leopard print or traditional speedos? :lol8: <<<<

Silk boxers :2thumbs:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 06:16 PM
Do you gals prefer leopard print or traditional speedos? :lol8: <<<<

Silk boxers :2thumbs:
regular for outside
in private i think leopard will match mine.... :cool2:

hesse15
12-14-2005, 06:33 PM
. (Except for the photo of Shane is considerably repulsive. Do you gals prefer leopard print or traditional speedos? :lol8:

I think you have some problems with male nudity, :doorpeak: too much, that sound suspicious :nono: :blxsuspicious: and beside is still better than his Santa!!!

I am very familiar with European tendencies. :naughty: I just enjoy joking around.... :blahblah:

I like your style....... :cool2:
:
:[/quote]
thank you :naughty: :2thumbs:
so wich other italian go around wearing bikini (beside me off course) :smile: :clap:

accadacca
12-14-2005, 09:02 PM
So you delete the picture of you in the bikini and leave the hillbilly yank Shane!!! :ne_nau: Please return the bikini pictures. :naughty:

Now back on topic. Here is what I really want for Christmas.

One of these:
http://www.ktmusa.com/EN/images/4683.jpg
European and they can really purrrrr..... :naughty:

DickHead
12-15-2005, 07:00 AM

accadacca usually puts a patato in the back of his Speedo and walks around. he thinks it looks hot.

AAAaaaaa....that is a patato.... isn't it?

That ain't a potato....
Just look at my avatar...

hesse15
12-15-2005, 09:02 AM

Iceaxe
12-15-2005, 09:33 AM

Invisible ink?

canyonphile
12-16-2005, 09:53 PM

Okay, sorry...jumping in here a bit late, but hey - I just joined yesterday :ne_nau: .

No speedos for me, please - I agree with savanna on the boxers...or, better yet, going commando! Yeah, baby, yeah! :naughty:

I did try to convince my late friend and hiking/backpacking partner in crime Tony to do one of our Bright Angel dayhikes in a speedo (he was 1/2 French), but he wouldn't....even after I offered to give him $20 if he would! Geesh...

Sorry to add to the off-topic direction of this thread....

And, back on topic - what would I like for Christmas?

Hmmm....I was in REI a couple of weeks ago, and I was Jonesin' over all sorts of goodies: the Optimus Nova stove; a 1 L. titanium pot; some lightweight stretchy gloves to wear when it's cold but not snowing; more base layer clothing, one of the Garmin Forerunner GPS units, etc., etc.

A pair of Frye harness boots.

A new leather jacket.

A new windshield for my Jeep...oh yeah, and one of those little flatbed trailers for it, so I have room for more peeps and our gear.

A $1000 gift certificate to Barnes & Noble

A $2000 gift certificate to Dick Blick (a huge art supply store).

Not too much to ask for, is it? :mrgreen:

-Sonya

Sombeech
12-16-2005, 10:12 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/01.jpg

So, you want 5 gay men for christmas? :haha:

dbessee
12-16-2005, 10:22 PM
For Christmas:

- A better work schedule (I'm at work right now... :frustrated: )

- Marmot Never Summer down bag

- BD Stratos gloves

- Kestral 4000 Weather Tracker

- Highgear Alterra watch/compass/altimeter/etc...

- A date that likes to hike.

hesse15
12-16-2005, 11:08 PM

So, you want 5 gay men for christmas? :haha:

i do not think are gays
just because they are beautiful and not big belly like you guys?

greyhair biker
12-17-2005, 06:17 AM
I just want a warm beach somewhere with lots of 'scenery', a bottle of suntan oil...& little else! :bootyshake:

Windwalker
12-18-2005, 07:36 AM
Christmas??

1. Completely out of debt so I can afford all my other christmas wishes. :fishing: :defend:

2. Don't want any speed-os but I'd like to look good in a pair. Kinda like the jock on the far right. :stud: Yea, like that's going to happen

3. Peace on Earth and Good Will towards Men. So I can get my kids back from Iraq and not have to worry about the others going back, (I'm four for four) Turning :argue: Into :feelgood: And another "Yea, Like that's going to happen" anytime soon.

greyhair biker
12-19-2005, 04:17 AM
I would love to just get out of debt! Had to buy a new engine for my little GEO about a week ago...merry christmas to me. Went to Kauai in August...that was part of christmas too...already have my new tungstenE - other one died- and the GPS is in good shape. I want a Rocky Mountain RMS with 8 or 9 inches of travel front & rear & a new lift kit for the Jeep & new full body crash gear :idea: :haha:

greyhair biker
12-19-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh yea, and a plane ticket to Maui & a condo on the beach in Kihei for a week! :2thumbs:

rock_ski_cowboy
12-19-2005, 04:21 PM
I've seen one with a guy totally naked (full gear) descending a canyon, a "legend" entering a stream,
Savanna
you can always get trap in your lower part in some tree or cracks

not to mention a nice waterfall photo of Shane himself that Tanya took and had posted for awhile on the Zion site.

Not bad (for your age!!! :lol8: )
but my prom guy (one with the lullypopspeedo) ,will do that wearing a nice speedo not buggy loose shorts :roflol:

Iceaxe has been bugging me for months to see my speedo pics, but I can't let them out. For those of you that are wondering what the hell I am doing in a speedo in canyoneering gear, i find it works wonders to prevent wetsuit chafing. Under a wetsuit, a pair of boxers or even titey whiteys chafe worse than commando... and the suction/unsuction process that repeatedly occurs between potholes doesn't bode nicely with a loose g-unit-- thus the speedo. YMMV

Iceaxe
12-19-2005, 04:40 PM

Not only that... but, the Speedo appears to have made you invisable. Must have bought the Harry Potter Speedo in the kiddie section.

hesse15
12-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Iceaxe has been bugging me for months to see my speedo pics, but I can't let them out. For those of you that are wondering what the hell I am doing in a speedo in canyoneering gear, i find it works wonders to prevent wetsuit chafing. Under a wetsuit, a pair of boxers or even titey whiteys chafe worse than commando... and the suction/unsuction process that repeatedly occurs between potholes doesn't bode nicely with a loose g-unit-- thus the speedo. YMMV

poor iceaxe is always surrounded by beatiful women (included the little ones) :cry1: that now is looking desperatly for some more speedo guys :slobber:

i was thinking that was enough the picture of my 5 lollypop boys
but no :nono: he want the canyoneer speedo!!!
please rock sky is Christmas time be nice and do a good act donate your speedo picture to poor iceaxe :ride: :getiton:

and all the girls could appreciate too!!! :naughty::

Iceaxe
12-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Hey Santa... I changed my mind....

Now I want these instead :naughty:
http://uutah.com/forum/files/how-to-get-attention-114.jpg

hesse15
12-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey Santa... I changed my mind....

Now I want these instead :naughty:

sorry this is the latest about your gift
:ne_nau:

Iceaxe
12-21-2005, 04:35 PM
I guess that means I no longer have to be a good boy :naughty:

hesse15
12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
I guess that means I no longer have to be a good boy :naughty:
ok i talked with santa replacement :hail2thechief:
and he is very nice and he told me you can have all the girls :bootyshake: in the forum "Another way to get attention..." :naughty:
and wish you good luck
I do not know why.... :ne_nau: :2thumbs: :lol8:

Sombeech
10-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Xbox 360, and a finished basement.

stefan
10-29-2006, 10:29 AM
:snowguy: snow ... and plenty of it http://209.85.12.227/554/120/emo/Strider.gif

asdf
10-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Snow and a wide 167-70 snowboard for powder days, Xbox 360 w/ 1080i res tv, ..... I have a lot of shoping to do.

Cirrus2000
10-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Bivy sack
Airfare to Utah
Airfare to Utah
Airfare (or gas money) to Utah
(yeah, I'm planning 3 trips this coming year...) :2thumbs:

Mtnman1830
10-29-2006, 12:50 PM
I am not picky, any one of these would work.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/images/garmin_gpsmap_60csx_handheld.jpg

http://www.musikbase.de/film/images/people/Piper-Perabo.jpg

accadacca
10-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Hell!! WTF...Christmas is almost 2 months away. :ne_nau: Dang, now people are talking snow, skiing and Christmas. I am dreading the day I put the cover on my BMW. :cry1:

stefan
10-29-2006, 01:39 PM
well, sombeech started it ...

i know what you mean acca. i love the snow, and i want it soon, BUT i absolutely LOVE autumn and don't want it to go too quickly.
one of the nicest times of year.

i think this guy took his wheels out today knowing he'd have to put his away soon too ..

jumar
10-30-2006, 06:59 AM
I'm going to get a caving Frog ascending system (Petzl Ascension, Croll and Pantin)

:2thumbs:

Shan
10-30-2006, 08:19 AM
I want my dad to survive cancer.

As we speak, he is getting 2/3 of his esophagus and 1/3 of his stomach removed. He's got cancer from acid reflux. :sad:

He'll be 53 on November 4th.

stefan
10-30-2006, 08:22 AM
now that's a good wish, shan!

Alex
10-30-2006, 08:23 AM
I suffer from the same thing (acid reflux), I wish your dad the speedy recovery and God Bless!

tanya
10-30-2006, 08:28 AM
I suffer from the same thing (acid reflux), I wish your dad the speedy recovery and God Bless!

This is going to sound so odd, but try it. When you feel the acid in your throat swallow a bit of vinegar. Trust me.. it works! Somehow the acid in the vinegar counteracts (quickly) the acid in your throat/stomach. Tastes nasty though!

Alex
10-30-2006, 08:30 AM
Thanks for the tip, I am taking the Prilosac, that seems to help, but sometimes it comes through regardless. I will give it a shot. :2thumbs:

jumar
10-30-2006, 08:30 AM
I have reflux too. Maybe I'll have to try the vinegar thing...

Alex
10-30-2006, 08:31 AM

Actually almost 40% of Americans suffer from it :eek2:

tanya
10-30-2006, 08:35 AM

Give up coffee and soda too. These are killers if you have reflux. Such a healthy, active man like you should not have any problems if you do the vinegar and give up those 2 things.

R
10-30-2006, 08:37 AM
I want my dad to survive cancer.

As we speak, he is getting 2/3 of his esophagus and 1/3 of his stomach removed. He's got cancer from acid reflux. :sad:

He'll be 53 on November 4th.

I hope you get your wish. My wife's mother passed away in 1986, and her first husband died in 1992. Abby's laconic assessment is simply, "cancer is evil."

My Christmas wish is that Abby's doctor can get a handle on her arthritis so she can hike with me and enjoy Utah more.

Shan
10-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Well Sh*t.

They cut him open, looked inside. They cancelled surgery. His liver is in too bad of shape. Cirrhosis. A healthy liver is essential for recovery. Plus his slpeen is enlarged. The surgery was already risky, because his right coronary artery is completely blocked (found in angiogram) and he already had 2-3 heart attacks in his 40s. He is truly the world's most unhealthiest man. Everything I learned NOT to do I learned from him.

I guess chemo is the only option now. My dad didn't want chemo. My sister will update me.

I also have acid reflux very badly, since I was 23. I am very active and healthy and I rarely eat anything on the "bad list." I am on Protonix for the rest of my life. My heartburn is at 3-4 am usually, so my morning cup of coffee does not affect it since the events are nearly 22 hours apart.

If anyone has acid reflux, this is not something you let go untreated. Seriously. It's not like headaches. This can cause real damage. 5 years ago my dad had a scope and was on Nexium. They said he was all "healed up" (had a precancerous stage call Barrett's). So he went without a scope for 5 years and look what happened.

He drank a solution of water and baking soda for many years, thinking it would neutralize the acids. It may have provided relief but the acid was still splashing all over his esophagus.

Go see a doc if you have it more than 2x a week folks and H2 blockers like Zantac and Pepcid don't work.

Alex
10-30-2006, 08:51 AM
There are different forms of acid reflux. I've gone through the Docs office and basically he told me either Provacid or Prilosac are here to stay for the rest of my life.

My dad though developed an ulcer because of it, so ya got to get it checked before it gets out of hand.

jumar
10-30-2006, 08:53 AM
Yeah, I take prilosec daily. I need to get in to see the doc sometime this month...

Shan
10-30-2006, 08:58 AM
There are 5 proton pump inhibitor drugs

Prilosec
Prevacid
Protontix
Nexium
Aciphex

As long as they work they are lifetime drugs. I think only one has a generic called Omeprazole. I need to see if that worked for me (last time it didn't!) because 1 month of Protonix is $70 and 3 months of omeprozole is $5!

Alex
10-30-2006, 09:00 AM
I usually get prilosac at Costco or at a grocery store with my Flex spending credit card. If I am not mistaken it runs me around $20 for a month worth supply.

ALso you might want to check out those online Pharmacy, they can lower the price by about 10 bucks a month.

Shan
10-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Which online pharmacies? Like drugstore.com?

I am thinking I did try samples of all of them, and only Protonix worked for me. Sometimes I need two 40 mg pills a day. When I camp, it's a sure thing that I never sleep due to lying so flat and heartburn. But for that savings I may try it again for the heck of it just to ease my mind.

stefan
10-30-2006, 09:09 AM
oh oh ... THIS THREAD is starting to look like the SPAM i get every day ...

you know, sombeech is the only one who has been licensed to spam :spam: :haha:

jumar
10-30-2006, 09:10 AM

Alex
10-30-2006, 09:11 AM
oh oh ... THIS THREAD is starting to look like the SPAM i get every day ...

you know, sombeech is the only one who has been licensed to spam :spam: :haha:

That... or we are all turning into grumpy old men who only talk about their sicknesses and the cures....oh and how cute the nurses are :popcorn:

stefan
10-30-2006, 09:13 AM
well, i was just kiddin' but you all are grumpy old men and women :fakelaugh:

Scott P
10-30-2006, 11:37 AM
What do you want for Christmas?

I'm getting a trip to climb these with my wife (plus more):

http://www.summitpost.org/images/medium/66213.jpg

http://www.summitpost.org/images/medium/16118.jpg

http://www.summitpost.org/images/medium/78189.jpg

http://www.summitpost.org/images/medium/86002.JPG

Good enough for me.

tanya
10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
I know what I want! But I can't tell :haha:

Alex
10-30-2006, 11:58 AM

Heh, the uutah men can only imagine! :roflol:

Mtnman1830
10-30-2006, 12:19 PM
try a mixture of baking soda and water. use it as a buffer to counteract the aced (remember chemistry in high school?)

rockgremlin
10-30-2006, 01:04 PM

Heh, the uutah men can only imagine! :roflol:

Hey Tanya -

Just go ahead and PM me your thoughts...I won't tell. :naughty:

tanya
10-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Hey Tanya -

I have been thinking about this...... are you sure you want me to do that? It might start with that helmet you have on. :nod:

rockgremlin
10-30-2006, 02:18 PM
Hey Tanya -

I have been thinking about this...... are you sure you want me to do that? It might start with that helmet you have on. :nod:

SHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You were supposed to PM (private message) me that!! :haha:

TreeHugger
10-30-2006, 06:28 PM
What would I like for Christmas?

Peace. Seriously.
Honestly, I cant think of anything tangible at the moment....

Wanna see what I'm getting my husband for Christmas?? He's been a very very good boy.

http://www.cervelo.com/models/thumbnail/2006_Cervelo_P2C.png

stefan
10-30-2006, 06:47 PM
tree,

first off NICE RIDE ... little new age for my taste, but rippin' fo' sho'

second ... the avatar ...http://209.85.48.9/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

and yes peace is where it's at http://209.85.12.227/554/120/emo/Peace.gif

TreeHugger
11-01-2006, 06:07 AM
tree,

second ... the avatar ...http://209.85.48.9/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

and yes peace is where it's at http://209.85.12.227/554/120/emo/Peace.gif

Heehee! I LOVE that avatar - THAT's what I wanted for Christmas!! Thanks, Stefan!

Your fellow tree-huggin' peace lovin' friend,
Tree
:treehugger:

Glockguy
11-01-2006, 12:34 PM
:haha: [/img]

tanya
11-01-2006, 12:36 PM
:haha: [/img]

Scarey!!!!! :eek2:

greyhair biker
11-01-2006, 06:35 PM
me testing out what I want for christmas

greyhair biker
11-01-2006, 06:40 PM
...AND where I'd like to go! -

Sombeech
11-01-2006, 06:59 PM
...AND where I'd like to go! -

Yeah, right. I see what you want for christmas.

tanya
11-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Oh, right. I see what you want for christmas.

I want to see Beech' hit 4000 :nod:

Sombeech
11-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Oh, right. I see what you want for christmas.

I want to see Beech' hit 4000 :nod:

Oh, you do, do you?

I just said do do.

Sombeech
11-01-2006, 08:36 PM
Wanna see what I'm getting my husband for Christmas?? He's been a very very good boy.

http://www.cervelo.com/models/thumbnail/2006_Cervelo_P2C.png

Why would you get him a bike with no pedals? :ne_nau:

I'm just joking. That looks like a sweet ride.

tanya
11-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Oh, you do, do you? I just said do do.

I do.... I do......

Must be contagious

Tell me all the things you want Beech'... that should get you there.

greyhair biker
11-01-2006, 10:58 PM
4000 - you old man you!

Iceaxe
12-04-2006, 04:36 PM
This is last years Christmas thread.... I figured it could use a bump :five:

greyhair biker
12-04-2006, 07:14 PM
I want a new GPS and a lift kit for my Jeep :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
12-04-2006, 07:18 PM
....and a Kona Stinky Primo 07 !!!!

accadacca
12-04-2006, 07:25 PM
http://www.crabsodyinblue.com/missxmasani.gif

tanya
12-05-2006, 08:23 AM
Here is my gift to the men in the group :haha:

tanya
12-05-2006, 08:24 AM
....and a Kona Stinky Primo 07 !!!!

Its purple :mrgreen:

greyhair biker
12-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Here is my gift to the men in the group :haha:
...you are too kind!

nosivad_bor
12-05-2006, 09:45 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/men.jpg

what's "stop winging" mean ? Am I missing out on something ? :ne_nau: :naughty:

-rob

Sombeech
12-05-2006, 10:31 PM
http://uutah.com/forum/files/men.jpg

-rob

Probably Stop Whining, spelled wrong. Us men don't need ta spell stuff rite.

Cirrus2000
12-06-2006, 12:13 AM

-rob

Probably Stop Whining, spelled wrong. Us men don't need ta spell stuff rite.
Maybe it's supposed to be "Stop Whinging" - as in "to whinge", kind of British for whining.

[quote=The American Heritage

tanya
12-06-2006, 07:20 AM
It might depend on what your wife looks like :mrgreen:

greyhair biker
12-06-2006, 07:26 PM
maybe it's stop eating my hotwings....the remove clothes button could be bigger.. and wheres the fast forward button :ne_nau:

tanya
12-06-2006, 08:04 PM
maybe it's stop eating my hotwings....the remove clothes button could be bigger.. and wheres the fast forward button :ne_nau:

Just what do you want to fast forward Dear? :haha:

Sombeech
12-06-2006, 09:08 PM
wheres the fast forward button :ne_nau:

It was an unfortunate cutback from the beta model, along with the "Invite a Friend" button.

Iceaxe
12-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Invite a Friend" button.

:lol8: Nice option..... I'd pay extra for that remote :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
12-06-2006, 09:38 PM

If you don't know....

....then....

YES

:lol8:

It's that thing your girlfriend really likes that I showed her back in high school :2thumbs:

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 06:02 AM

Just what do you want to fast forward Dear? :haha:
...sometimes you just wanna - no rooting around :naughty:
...........BRING A FRIEND?! believe it or not it never entered my mind :ne_nau:

tanya
12-07-2006, 06:14 AM
...sometimes you just wanna - no rooting around :naughty:
...........BRING A FRIEND?! believe it or not it never entered my mind :ne_nau:

Oh! A man thing :lol8:
I thought every man had that fantasy? ..... then I wonder what your fantasies are. :naughty:

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 06:53 AM
focus is always best if it's done ONE at a time, learn to please, tease and never leave em unsatisfied :naughty:

greyhair biker
12-07-2006, 06:54 AM
...but THATS for a different thread isnt it :haha:

savanna3313
12-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Here's a helpful tip about what NOT to get your wife for Christmas. :nono:

http://www.jibjab.com/jokebox/jokebox/jibjab/id/292740/jokeid/53690

greyhair biker
12-10-2006, 10:21 AM
mine sells GUNS and razor-sharp implements..and knows how to use em :eek2: 'yes dear..'