PDA

View Full Version : They beat the champs!!!!

accadacca
12-13-2005, 09:16 AM
They had to drag me to the game last night. I was offered a ticket in the sweet and normally that would be a hot item. However, with the way the way the Jazz have been playing. :roll: I turned it down a couple times and then decided to go. What a GAME!!!!

Now the Pistons did not seem to be at full strength, having playing the night before. But they are still the champs and have one hell of a lineup. Then of course it was Larry's first game back after his pout session. He had to open his big mouth like usual and act like he knows something. :lol8:

DirkHammergate
12-13-2005, 09:46 AM
They had to drag me to the game last night. I was offered a ticket in the sweet and normally that would be a hot item. However, with the way the way the Jazz have been playing. :roll: I turned it down a couple times and then decided to go. What a GAME!!!!

Now the Pistons did not seem to be at full strength, having playing the night before. But they are still the champs and have one hell of a lineup. Then of course it was Larry's first game back after his pout session. He had to open his big mouth like usual and act like he knows something. :lol8:

Didn't the Spurs win it last year?

Just sayin...

Nice win none the less.

accadacca
12-13-2005, 10:42 AM
Uhhh....yeah. I meant the eastern conference champs. :jump_nutt:

rock_ski_cowboy
12-13-2005, 11:02 AM
Hey I was at the game too. It was great. Looks like I picked the right game to go to if I only go to one (and I probably will)