savanna3313
12-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Christmas in the South....

fourtycal
12-12-2005, 07:14 AM
:haha: Why didn't I think of that?

Iceaxe
12-12-2005, 07:34 AM
My dumb neighbor has those straw deer with the lights all over his front yard. Every time I come home late from a Christmas party I sneak over and mount the buck on the back of one of the does..... funny as hell.... :haha: :haha: :friday: :cheers:

The other morning we were out getting the newspaper together and I mentioned something about his horny deer while pointing to my latest masterpiece. He just mumbles something about the neighborhood kids wont leave them alone..... :roflol:

accadacca
12-12-2005, 08:09 AM
My neighbor has those too. I should try that number........ :lol8:

savanna3313
12-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Every time I come home late from a Christmas party I sneak over and mount the buck on the back of one of the does..... funny as hell.... <<<

My sister's yard was "violated" over the weekend. When my 16 yr old niece saw it she laughed and said "Yeah - we used to do stuff like that when I was still in Jr. High" :razz:

Iceaxe
12-12-2005, 09:48 AM
My sister's yard was "violated" over the weekend. When my 16 yr old niece saw it she laughed and said "Yeah - we used to do stuff like that when I was still in Jr. High"

You are only as old as the last girl you slept with.... :haha:

:ne_nau:

savanna3313
12-12-2005, 10:44 AM
You are only as old as the last girl you slept with.... :haha: <<<<

:bs: *in your dreams* doesn't count...... :haha:

DickHead
12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
My dumb neighbor has those straw deer with the lights all over his front yard. Every time I come home late from a Christmas party I sneak over and mount the buck on the back of one of the does..... funny as hell.... :haha: :haha: :friday: :cheers:

The other morning we were out getting the newspaper together and I mentioned something about his horny deer while pointing to my latest masterpiece. He just mumbles something about the neighborhood kids wont leave them alone..... :roflol:

Next time, see if you can use some sort of epoxy like liquid nails to stick 'em together.