PDA

View Full Version : Beat the Train Register and win a prize;

BTTAndy
12-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Thats right! The first Utahn to register as a forum member gets a free water bottle. Just go to www.beatthetraininDetroit.com register on the forums, leave a cute message and win an original BTT water bottle. If you would like to have a t-shirt or hoody sent with your bottle, you can make that happen too with the magic of paypal. Hoodies are the price of two t-shirts. Just let me know in your order the size and specifics and its your world.
You can private message me your address to make the transition happen faster. All this before Christmas! What a great gift idea! :five:
Thanks

Andy

BTTAndy
12-15-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey Sombeech,

Ain't it a shame..... to be shot down in flames :rockon:

BTTAndy
12-16-2005, 06:15 AM
Hey Sombeech,
Are you rockin' out to Alice Cooper? SCHOOLS OUT FOR CHRISTMAS!
How about some Gary HO HO Hoey? :rockon:

jumar
12-16-2005, 06:39 AM

Funny you should mention that. I was just singing that this morning to myself! :roflol: :clap: :rockit:

Sombeech
12-16-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey Sombeech,
How about some Gary HO HO Hoey? :rockon:

You know it! And funny you mention Gary Hoey. I just skimmed through my "Endless Summer II" album.

BTTAndy
12-21-2005, 06:51 AM
If you like Gary Hoey,

He will be doing a 4 hour show on WRIF radio Christmas morning. He is really big here in Detroit and just did a concert at the Magic Bag on Woodward.

http://www.wrif.com/

Dust thou not want a free water bottle?

BTTAndy
12-21-2005, 07:48 AM
Here are some shots I found. Two are from a early spring ride at Belle Isle in Detroit and one is of my bike viewing the Pidgeon River Valley in northern Mi.. One is my brother Dave Staub at Slick rock trail and the last is some Pimp Daddy outside the Hard Rock in Detroit. Gotta love it!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slideshow.jsp?&mode=fromsite&collid=31487380209.44990055509.1135217932223&conn_speed=1

To view you may have to jump through some hoops. Give it a shot.