PDA

View Full Version : Sooooo excited

Mtnbiker
12-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Hey guys, just thought I'd drum up a little conversation in the snowboard lounge. I am beside myself that the season is in full swing now, and especially can't wait for the sunny 30 degree Saturday coming up!

Solitude had awesome powder last weekend but DANG was it cold! I'm sure it was 0 or below with the wind chill most of the day, but it was still fun to get out there.

Anybody got pics to post of recent adventures? I will take some for sure this weeken at Solitude. we're heading up early Sat if anyone wants to join!

Ride on! Ian

accadacca
12-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Lookin' forward to your TR. As soon as I get over this masty flu stuff. I will be hitting Alta. :rockon:

Mtnbiker
12-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Speedy recovery man! Flu-stuff sucks.. We did a little hiking up at Alta with the boards way early this season. It was fun cuz I felt like a rebel since boarders aren't allowed on the lifts during regular season.

What could they do if they caught you snowboarding up there anyway? Isn't Alta on USFS land?

I'm not ambitious enough to poach it anyway I was just curious. Dang skiiers anyway :frustrated: :haha:

shaggy125
12-08-2005, 02:39 PM
I finished my last day of class until January! wohooo! I still have one more clinical this Saturday but after that I'm free for a month. I'll be on the slopes as much as possible! Of course I have to sneak in a trip or two down south too, can't decide what I like more snow or slick rock? Good thing I get to have both.

Eric.

Sombeech
12-08-2005, 07:54 PM
I finished my last day of class until January! wohooo!

I'm done forever as of tonight!!! That is, unless I decide to get my Masters.

fourtycal
12-12-2005, 07:05 AM
how much is a pass at Solitude this year? can you get a discount in town?

Mtnbiker
12-12-2005, 11:21 AM
Bummer - wasn't able to take pics of the great snow up there this weekend. The weather was perfect though.

Here's a good breakdown of the prices from ski n see. I think they're pretty similar at Canyons Sports too.
http://www.skinsee.com/lift-tickets.htm

I got an 11-pack at Sol. for 32/day so that's not a bad deal either.