PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

caverspencer
12-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to say Hi. You can find me on geocaching.com as caverspencer as well. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Spencer

Sombeech
12-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Well, hi there spencer. I know I've already said hi to you on another thread, but I wanted to make it official.

Welcome to the site. We're getting some good GeoCachers here.

greyhair biker
12-31-2005, 03:42 AM
My family are really into caching. We love to get out and hunt, we'd have to to get out yesterday and hunt for one out in the middle of the Green River on an island in the snow. We had to wait 'til it was cold because the ice was solid then so we took our ropes & gear and headed for the river. After inching across to the bank it was just a matter of a hike across the island to the find, a big cache. Don't try this unless you are prepared and even then crossing river ice can be risky at best. :nono:

coach steve
09-18-2006, 07:27 PM
Hey, Caverspencer. We finally met at Potter's Pond. I had to cache and run because it was my anniversary, so I hope we meet at another event.

AD0OR
03-16-2007, 08:54 AM
Just wanted to say Hi. You can find me on geocaching.com as caverspencer as well. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Spencer

Hi Spencer :nod: nice to "meet" you :lol8:

DiscGo
03-16-2007, 02:41 PM

Spencer

Hi Spencer :nod: nice to "meet" you :lol8:
:haha: When are you going to introduce yourself Jacob?

AD0OR
03-21-2007, 01:31 PM
uhhh.... right now ?

Hi everyone,
I'm Jacob, a.k.a. Barlow a.k.a. AD