PDA

View Full Version : My team tore it up!!!

accadacca
12-05-2005, 03:03 PM
My boys put up 80pts this week! If this league was based on scoring, I would be spanking all you all. After this weeks points are totaled I should be smokin' all you all. Yeah, all you all! Why do I keep saying that? I think I caught a bit of the movie twister the other day. It's the south talkin'. :haha:

DirkHammergate
12-05-2005, 04:22 PM
My boys put up 80pts this week! If this league was based on scoring, I would be spanking all you all. After this weeks points are totaled I should be smokin' all you all. Yeah, all you all! Why do I keep saying that? I think I caught a bit of the movie twister the other day. It's the south talkin'. :haha:

Next year, I'm going to make it my life mission to turn your team into something that resembles the Gimp from Pulp Fiction. I'll tie you to a dog run until you beg for mercy.

Iceaxe
12-05-2005, 04:56 PM
My boys put up 80pts this week! If this league was based on scoring, I would be spanking all you all. After this weeks points are totaled I should be smokin' all you all. Yeah, all you all! Why do I keep saying that?

You're lucky..... my team couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag...

:boxing: