PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Bowl - UTES put the ramblin wreck in the toilet!!!!!

accadacca
11-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Anyone going to San Francisco to see the Utes? I am planning on going down. I will leave December 28th sometime, mid day, after work, or something. Drive to Reno and stay the night. Then drive to SF in the morning, hit the game and drive home the next day or possibly Saturday. Who is interested in going? Rockgremlin is working the wife over.

http://utahutes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/113005aaa.html

DirkHammergate
11-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Anyone going to San Francisco to see the Utes? I am planning on going down. I will leave December 28th sometime, mid day, after work, or something. Drive to Reno and stay the night. Then drive to SF in the morning, hit the game and drive home the next day or possibly Saturday. Who is interested in going? Rockgremlin is working the wife over.

http://utahutes.collegesports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/113005aaa.html

I might, I have the week off, my wife works for United so I'll fly in for free, meet up with my best friend, stay at his house, drink, party, probably forget about the game and come home....

accadacca
12-27-2005, 09:17 PM
I am headed out tomorrow morning sometime. :2thumbs: I will check in from San Fran and should have a few pics to upload. You suckers sitting in the office or home are going to hate me. :bootyshake:

Go UTES!!!! :utes4:

Iceaxe
12-29-2005, 07:47 AM
:utes4:
Utah by 5
:utes4:

:banana:

Iceaxe
12-29-2005, 05:33 PM
Utah 38
Ga. Tech 10

:banana: Ya gotta luv it :banana:

accadacca
12-30-2005, 07:55 AM
What a game!!! :2thumbs: Complete domination by the Utes!!! :cool2: I am still sitting in SF at the moment. Thinking about staying until Sunday for the 49er and Texan game. :naughty:

Iceaxe
12-30-2005, 08:13 AM
Thinking about staying until Sunday for the 49er and Texan game.

Do It!!!

accadacca
12-31-2005, 09:53 AM
What a great win for the Utes. They came out, punched the rambling wreck in the mouth and never looked back. 5 straight bowl wins for the boys in red. If they would have had Madsen in the game it would have been a worse shellacking. :nod:

Ahhhhh......what a great trip!!!! :five:

accadacca
12-31-2005, 04:55 PM
Ok, Accadacca....where's the trip report from the Emerald Bowl? I really thought the Utes would get blown out.

Let's hear about it!
Yeah, I could see the disgusted look on the GT fans before the game. I saw them on the train and on the way into the stadium. They thought they were the shiz and that they deserved better. Poor lowly Utah fans was the theme. :roll:

Then they spent 90% of the game sitting on their hands. For Ute fans it was a 3 1/2 hour party. Utah hosted an offensive clinic for the 10th ranked defense in the nation from the ACC. Of course I saw their fans around the city after the game and we mentioned "good game" and "enjoy your flight home". They just couldn't enjoy that crab and lobster the same as the people dressed in red. :lol8:

You missed one helluva trip dude. :bootyshake: I am sure what you did at home was just as fun. :lol8:

Iceaxe
12-31-2005, 05:02 PM
My entire family took the afternoon off work and came over to the house for the game. It was treated withthe same food and fun as the Superbowl.... We had a blast.

Next day I went over to a GT website and talked smack.... and that was also a blast........

Rat had better be starting next year.... that cat throws nothing but darts.

:2thumbs:

rockgremlin
12-31-2005, 08:53 PM
Oh my hell!! Where are all of the fans?! I've seen high school games that are better attended!!! What a joke!!

I'm still jealous though. Sounds like a fun trip. Next year I'll be out of school, and hopefully we can hook up for the ______ Bowl.