PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Photo TR- Monkey Business

rock_ski_cowboy
11-23-2005, 05:30 PM
Saturday we are joined by up-and-coming canyon hardmen Troy and a couple of dudes named Ryan. Into the WF of the WF of Butler aka Monkey Business. We never knew when we started that we would be lucky enough to run into some post-middle-aged canyoneering women from Boulder that were doing the same canyon that day! Needless to say, things got steamy really fast... Unfortunately we can't post any pictures of that experience (watch for them on our pay-per-view site) , so here's the canyon.

shaggy125
11-23-2005, 08:55 PM
Awesome pics! This is the first time for me to see any pictures from the trip, thanks for posting them. It was a great time. :nod:

Ben is going to get copies of these and other pictures to me this weekend so I will try to post my own photo TR on my blog site one of these days. We have another trip slated for this weekend down some toughies in Escalante, but I don't know if anyone will have a camera so possibly no pictures. Hopefully we don't get rained out with this storm on Saturday.

Eric.

rockgremlin
11-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Great pics. Thanks again for putting the photos together for us armchair canyoneers. I can't believe how big that Kelsey pick hole is!!! :frustrated: